Audel HVAC Fundamentals, Volume 3: Air Conditioning, Heat Pumps and Distribution Systems 4th Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Inside Flap
This third volume of Audels HVAC Library gives you a comprehensive, hands-on guide to installing, servicing, and repairing all basic air-conditioning systems in both new and older construction. Youll also find complete coverage of specialized heating unitsradiators, radiant heating systems, stoves, fireplaces, heat pumps, and indoor/outdoor pool heaters, plus fans, exhaust systems, air filters, and more. Its what you need to complete your HVAC reference library.
- Make accurate calculations for AC system output
- Tailor AC systems for older construction
- Learn to install and service todays popular electronic air cleaners and filters
- Service less common heating systems such as coal-fired furnaces
- Install, maintain, and repair humidifiers and dehumidifers
- Handle radiators, convectors, and baseboard heating units
About the Author
- File Size : 27951 KB
- Publication Date : April 21, 2008
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print Length : 989 pages
- Publisher : Audel; 4th Edition (April 21, 2008)
- Language: : English
- ASIN : B008NC0VUG
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #851,550 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: