Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Audel HVAC Fundamentals, Volume 3: Air Conditioning, Heat Pumps and Distribution Systems 4th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Keep it cool or heat things up
This third volume of Audels HVAC Library gives you a comprehensive, hands-on guide to installing, servicing, and repairing all basic air-conditioning systems in both new and older construction. Youll also find complete coverage of specialized heating unitsradiators, radiant heating systems, stoves, fireplaces, heat pumps, and indoor/outdoor pool heaters, plus fans, exhaust systems, air filters, and more. Its what you need to complete your HVAC reference library.
- Make accurate calculations for AC system output
- Tailor AC systems for older construction
- Learn to install and service todays popular electronic air cleaners and filters
- Service less common heating systems such as coal-fired furnaces
- Install, maintain, and repair humidifiers and dehumidifers
- Handle radiators, convectors, and baseboard heating units
About the Author
James E. Brumbaugh has spent twenty years in the residential and light commercial construction industry. An accomplished, hands-on educator, he has written more than fifteen books on HVAC, construction, and the building trades.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
My Dad first introduced me to the very useful Audel publications.