- Series: Audel Installation Requirements of the National Electrical Code
- Paperback: 287 pages
- Publisher: Audel; 1 edition (January 28, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0764578995
- ISBN-13: 978-0764578991
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 0.6 x 8.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,190,018 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Audel Installation Requirements of the 2005 National Electrical Code (Audel Installation Requirements of the National Electrical Code) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
From the Back Cover
The Code, and how to use it
The voluminous 2005 National Electrical Code (NEC)® affects many disciplines, but what you need to know is how it influences your work as an installer. Organized by the type of wiring involved, this indispensable guide extracts and explains only the information that applies to installation. It's a practical reference that highlights what's new, what's changed, and what you must do to comply.
- Understand your responsibilities under the 2005 NEC
- Become familiar with new guidelines for required circuits and load calculations
- Learn new grounding definitions and requirements for feeder panels
- Identify the types of conduit and tubing needed for various installations
- Recognize where guidelines for lighting fixtures have changed
- Quickly locate code sections relating to HVAC, home appliances, swimming pools, and communication systems
- See how to bring old installations up to code
About the Author
Paul Rosenberg is a leading voice in the electrical industry. A master electrician, he is an instructor at Iowa State University and has written for all major industry publications. He is the author of several Audel electrical guides, including Audel Electrician's Pocket Manual, 2nd Edition.
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more