3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
2 Channel Stereo Audio Amplifier Receiver Mini Hi-Fi Class D Integrated Amp 2.0CH for Home Speakers 100W x 2 with Bass and Treble Control TPA3116(with Power Supply) - Fosi Audio TB10A
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.04 (13%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Perfectly suited for your desktop or a smaller space in your home or office, digital amplifier is easy to connect to your audio system with no software to install or settings to change;
- 100W MAX Power Output X 2(4 ohms, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.04% THD), comes with 24V power supply, can drive 200watts(8 ohm), 300watts(4 ohm) speakers;
- Simple compact design but practical and powerful; No pop, no audible noise, dead silent when nothing is playing through it;
- Home small hi-fi integrated amplifier, Sturdy, Lightweight, Aluminum enclosed amp makes it perfect for projects and DIY;
- Manufacturer-Direct, free lifetime technical support, and 18-month manufacturer's warranty. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com, we will reply to you within 8 hours;
Buy this product as Renewed and save $6.98 off the current New price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Fosi Audio was founded with a simple goal: Build products that sound great and make people want to listen to music every day. We design, manufacture, and sales many Hi-Fi audio products on the market. We pursue your perfect music journey. Enjoy Hi-Fi music with Fosi Audio audio products NOW!
- Fosi Audio Official Website: www.fosiaudio.com
- Facebook Page: Fosi Audio
- Service and Technical Support: www.fosiaudioshop.com
2.0 Channel Simple Powerful Stereo Amplifier
- Power Adapter: 24V/4.5A
- DC Input Range: 12-24V
- Terminating Impedance: 2 Ohm - 8 Ohm
- MAX Power Output: 100W x 2
- THD ≤ 0.04%
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz (±1 dB)
- SNR ≥ 98dB
- Input Sensitivity ≤ 280mV
- Input Mode: RCA
- 2 Channel Power Amplifier Series: BT10A, BT20A, TB10A, V1.0G, TDA7498E, HD-A1, BT20C;
- 2.1 Channel Power Amplifier Series: BT30A, TB20A, BT30C;
- DAC Series: Q4, Q5, Q5 Pro, Q7; DAC Amp: DA2120A;
- Subwoofer Amplifier Series: TP-01, TP-02, TP-03, M02, M03;
- Phono Preamp: Box X2; Tube Preamp: P1, P1 Pro;
- Tube Headphone Amplifier: T20, P2
- Passive Bookshelf Speakers: DK560, DK560-N;
Extraordinary Clarity Hi-Fi Sound
Enjoy Hi-Fi music with next-generation stereo amp for unrivaled sound quality. Improved channel balance, lower noise floor, and overall A purer sound. Reduced distortion and increased dynamic range. Clean and potent power output.
Advanced Audio Architecture
The High-Performance Texas Instruments TPA3116D2 Chip presents music with rousing highs and deep lows. Even at high volumes, there’s less than 0.04% harmonic distortion resulting in remarkable clarity.
Fosi Audio TB10A curved edges and sleek controls accentuate its unibody design. With truly useful features, and thoughtfully designed premium enclosures. A new generation: exquisite design, improved operation.
Drive passive speakers
Perfect if you prefer separate passive speakers and preamps for your audio setup. 100 watt per channel power output can drive most home passive speakers to create astonishing Sound. Easy to fit your audio system with RCA input,
Upgraded DC Outlet
The old version or other brand amplifiers sparks flying when power supply plugin, it's unsafe. With a built-in power protection circuit, there are no sparks flying when you plug the power adapter into the amplifier. Safe for use!
24V/4.5A Power Supply
Unlike other amplifiers come with a cheap 12V power supply. Fosi Audio TB10A equip with the energy-efficient and stable power supply which got authoritative certification by many security tests, can get an astonishing sound.
|Type||2.0 CH Amp||2.0 CH Amp||2.0 CH Amp||2.0 CH Amp||2.0 CH Amp||2.1 CH Amp|
|Input||RCA||Bluetooth + 3.5mm AUX||Bluetooth + RCA||RCA||Bluetooth + RCA||Bluetooth + RCA|
|Output||Passive Speakers||Passive Speakers||Passive Speakers||Passive Speakers||Passive Speakers+ Headphone||Passive (Speakers+Subwoofer) +Powered Subwoofer|
|THD||≤ 0.04%||≤ 0.04%||≤ 0.04%||≤ 0.04%||≤ 0.04%||≤ 0.04%|
|SNR||≥ 98dB||≥ 98dB||≥ 98dB||≥ 98dB||≥ 98dB||≥ 98dB|
|Work Voltage||AC 110V - 240V||AC 110V - 240V||AC 110V - 240V||AC 110V - 240V||AC 110V - 240V||AC 110V - 240V|
|MAX Power Output||100 wattx2||50 wattx2||100 wattx2||160 wattx2||50 wattx2||50 wattx2+100 watt|
|Type||Phono Preamp||2.0 CH Amp||2.0 CH Amp||2.1 CH Amp||DAC Amp||Subwoofer Amp/Mono Amp|
|Input||RCA+3.5mm AUX||RCA||RCA||Bluetooth + RCA||Bluetooth + AUX + USB + Optical + Coaxial||RCA|
|Output||Powered Speakers||Passive Speakers||Passive Speakers||Passive (Speakers+Subwoofer)||Passive Speakers + Powered Subwoofer||Passive (Speakers+Subwoofer)+Powered Subwoofer|
|THD||≤ 0.1%||≤ 0.04%||≤ 0.004%||≤ 0.04%||≤0.01%||≤0.03%|
|SNR||≥ 98dB||≥ 98dB||≥110dB||≥ 98dB||≥105dB||≥106dB|
|Power Adapter||12V/1.5A||19V/4.74A||AC 110V power cord||24V/4.5A||24V/4.5A||32V/5A|
|Work Voltage||AC 110V - 240V||AC 110V - 240V||AC 110V||AC 110V - 240V||AC 110V - 240V||AC 110V - 240V|
|MAX Power Output||—||50 wattx2||50 wattx2||50 wattx2+100 watt||50 wattx2||300 watt|
Compare with similar items
Please plug the power cord into the amp THEN the wall.
1. Power supply voltage range: 15v-24v;
2. Power supply RMS range: 90w - 120w;
3. THD: ≤ 0.5%;
4. Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz (±1 dB);
5. SNR: ≥ 98dB;
6. Input sensitivity: ≤ 280mV;
7. Terminating impedance: 2Ohm - 8Ohm;
8. RMS Output power: 100W + 100W;
9. Input mode: Analog;
10. Supplied Accessories: Amplifier, Power supply, Manual.
Please plug the power cord into the amp THEN the wall.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sounds better with my Debut B6, but that's for another room. It isn't worth the trouble to me to connect it up to my Klipsch Fortes or Monitor Audio Silver 6s. Been there, done that, with prior chip amps. If you want to power larger speakers like those, even very sensitive models, inexpensive class d doesn't measure up. Not enough oomph, but are great for most decently efficient bookshelf speakers.
Many will appreciate having the bass and treble controls. At low levels a bit of boost in the bottom sounds just right.
As you can see from the pictures, the overall footprint of the device is nice and small, what you can't tell from the pictures is how great it sounds. Using the roku or amazon dot as an audio source, and powering a pair of Polk Atrium4 outdoor speakers. This amplifier is able to easily power those speakers to provide more than enough volume to fill the sunroom and our backyard, with the volume not even maxed out.
Great Amplifier if you're looking for small and unobtrusive with a ton of sound!
One thing I did notice, though, is that if I turn the bass setting past half way the sound cuts out entirely and the power light goes out - I guess it draws too much power/voltage at the loads I use it at. Not a big deal for my application.
One other note is that the power adapter makes a heck of a spark when plugging into to the wall or unit. It doesn't seem to be shorted or anything though, and works fine once connected. Just a little unsettling.
UPDATE: If you're running this to power 2 pairs of above speakers (showing 4ohm to the amp) at near full volume, the LEFT channel will drop out at peaks for about 2 seconds before coming back on. I returned and got a second unit thinking it was a bad amp, but the replacement amp does exactly the same thing (LEFT amp) at exactly the same point in the movies. Yes, I swapped speaker outputs and the problem stayed with the amp channel.
Support wasn't useful, they asked me to try things I told them I'd already tried like a canned message without reading my very detailed report.
Dropping it the review by one star - this really only happens when driving the amp at >80%. Most people won't do that.
2 - The left channel/speaker is completely DEAD, probably returned the first time exactly bc of this reason.
WTF, Fosi, get your act together and stop selling returned/defective items as brand new. If the item is USED then SAY SO.
Very deceptive practices from the manufacturer. Caveat Emptor.
Top reviews from other countries
It's not too much of a pain. On average I'd say one click every couple of hours. Otherwise it would've got 5 stars.
After about 3 weeks it developed an issue where the sound would completely fade away after 10 mins of use.
tried different inputs, checked the power supply and came to the conclusion that it was the amplifier itself that was faulty. Fortunately I was able to return it to Amazon for a refund. will try to find something else that hopefully works for longer.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 21, 2020