BOSS Audio Systems BVCP9675A Car Multimedia Player with Apple CarPlay - Double Din Car Stereo, 6.75 Inch LCD Touchscreen Monitor, Bluetooth, Android Auto, MP3, USB Port, Aux Input, AM FM Car Radio
|Brand||BOSS Audio Systems|
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth, Auxiliary, USB|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6.7 x 6.73 x 3.94 inches|
|Item Weight||3.1 Pounds|
About this item
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto seamlessly integrate your smartphone with the car’s built-in display and controls. Now you can make phone calls, access your music, send and receive messages, get directions, and more while you stay focused on the road.
- Bluetooth: Make and receive calls and play and control music and apps like Spotify and Pandora wirelessly
- Plays Bluetooth / USB / MP3 / WMA / AM/FM Radio, Digital Media From Smartphones (No CD / DVD Player)
- Compatible With Audio Out From Smartphones And MP3 Players
- Inputs: USB, AUX, Rear Camera, Steering Wheel Control
- Outputs: Front, Rear & Sub Pre amp
- USB Charging, Multi Color Illumination Options, RDBS (Radio Data Broadcasting System) Tuner, Balance / Fader / Bass / Treble And Pre-Set Built-In EQ
- 3 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Metra 70-1761 Radio Wiring Harness For Toyota 87-Up Power 4 Speaker
BOSS Audio Systems BCPA9685RC Apple CarPlay Android Auto Car Multimedia Player With Rearview Camera - Double-Din, 6.75 Inch LCD Touchscreen, Bluetooth, MP3 Player, USB Port, AM/FM Car Radio
Metra Electronics 95-2001 Double DIN Installation Dash Kit for Select 1994 - 2012 GM Vehicles
BOSS Audio Systems BV9358B Car DVD Player - Double Din, Bluetooth Audio and Calling, 6.2 Inch LCD Touchscreen Monitor, MP3 Player, CD, DVD, WMA, USB, SD, Auxiliary Input, AM FM Radio Receiver
|Sold By||sigmaenterprises||Amazon.com||DiscountCentralOnline||Amazon.com||Best Shop|
|Item Dimensions||6.70 x 6.73 x 3.94 inches||4.00 x 0.50 x 3.00 inches||7.38 x 7.00 x 2.00 inches||15.50 x 1.20 x 8.00 inches||7.00 x 6.50 x 3.90 inches|
|Style||Apple CarPlay||—||—||Dash Kit||—|
This in-dash receiver integrates both Apple car play and Android auto, allowing you to seamlessly integrate your mobile device to access your music, send and receive messages, get directions, and more while you stay focused on the road.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Straight forward install - took me about 2 hours for the unit and another 2 hours for the backup camera
2) Carplay and Android Auto works well as advertised. You can even play radio while running Carplay or Android Auto
3) Capacitive touch screen, overall clear and responsive
4) Paired with an old unit SWI-RC for steering wheel control in a 2005 Camry which worked fine (Dial setting #7)
5) Got an $8 backup camera on ebay and works fine
6) FM radio has great reception, picked up many channels that I didn't have before
Cons: (Boss, please read this and make improvements)
1) Slow start, takes about 10 seconds before the radio warms up
2) No preset radio stations. You can save them under "favorite" but have to go into 2 menus to get to this list with every start up. Up/Down button on steering wheel also tunes the radio, does not jump from one "favorite" station to the next (BIGGEST Draw back on this unit resulting in 4 stars)
3) USB drive menu doesn't have folders, lists all the songs on the USB drive which makes it difficult to navigate
Feature and quality would rival something in the $300-$400 range of other name brand. It's definitely a worthy upgrade for my 13 year old car. Would like to see the radio station preset fix by Boss soon.
Honestly minor gripes. For the price you get to add Android Auto to your older car. You get what you pay for.
The first unit I bought was dead-on-arrival, but Boss customer service worked with me to help resolve the issue and offered a free return/replacement policy. They were courteous and professional, and even skipped the standard troubleshooting steps when I told them I had already done them on my own and more. Although ultimately I did a replacement through Amazon instead (Amazon had them in stock while Boss didn't, it would've taken a while longer) I am still incredibly grateful for their customer service team.