- Hardcover: 384 pages
- Publisher: Prentice Hall (February 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0130507334
- ISBN-13: 978-0130507334
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 6.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,939,485 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Audio Design: Sound Recording Techniques for Film and Video
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
From the Publisher
This guide shows readers how to use sound creatively in film, video, audio-visual and multi-media presentations, and helps them develop an aesthetic appreciation of sound in communicating idea, emotions, and meaning beyond the capacities of the visual.
Browse award-winning titles. See more