3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Audio Pro A10 HiFi Portable WiFi Bluetooth Wireless Connected Speakers for Computers, Laptop, Desktop, Cellphone & Tablet Compatible with Alexa - Light Grey
|Item Weight||1 Kilograms|
About this item
- MULTI-USE SPEAKER: Multi-room sound and multi person usage. Group and play, play all together, or not. You choose!
- WIRELESS OR CABLED TECHNOLOGY: Choose your connectivity preference! WiFi, Bluetooth V4.0, & Aux 3.5mm Inputs, it’s up to you!
- POWERFUL AMPLIFIER: Enhanced Digital Class D, 52 W amplifier.
- EFFICIENT AUDIO PRO APP: Making it easy to control your music through your phone or tablet, and even easier with saved presets.
- FLAWLESS SIZE: HxWxD: 193 x 140 x 140 mm. Wall mount brackets available.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
AUDIO PRO is a Swedish audio company with solid Hi-Fi heritage. Nearly four decades ago in 1978, we started building powered speakers with a single ambition in mind; to give you the best sound quality at the best value possible. In the 1970s, Audio Pro launched a series of active speakers that, thanks to their advanced technology and high-quality sound, became iconic milestones in speaker history. Today, Audio Pro is pursuing the same goals in speaker design, great sound from small speakers. All powered and all wireless.
MULTIROOM JUST GOT GREAT
Play what you want from wherever you want, in your whole home. The Audio Pro multiroom speakers delivers an award winning hifi sound to enhance all your music.
Play together. Or not.
Play your favourite music on all speakers at the same time.
Or let everyone in the house play their music on their own speaker.
Drag and drop to make groups, set to left and right.
Your choice, you have all the music in the world at your fingertips.
The app of simplicity
We know everybody says this, but this truly is.
From lightning fast setup to using, it’s all smooth sailing.
Compare with similar items
Audio Pro Addon C5 Compact High Fidelity WiFi Bluetooth Wireless Multi-Room Speakers Compatible with Alexa, Computers, Laptop, Desktop, Cellphone & Tablet - Grey
Audio Pro Addon C3 Portable High Fidelity WiFi Bluetooth Wireless Multi-Room Speakers w/Battery Compatible with Alexa, Computers, Laptop, Desktop, Cellphone & Tablet - White
Denon Home 150 Wireless Speaker (2020 Model) | HEOS Built-in, AirPlay 2, and Bluetooth | Alexa Compatible | Compact Design | Black
|Sold By||AUDIO PRO USA INC.||AUDIO PRO USA INC.||AUDIO PRO USA INC.||Amazon.com|
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, wireless||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB|
|Item Dimensions||5.51 x 5.51 x 7.60 inches||12.40 x 8.90 x 8.50 inches||11.42 x 8.66 x 8.86 inches||4.72 x 7.36 x 4.72 inches|
|Item Weight||2.20 lbs||5.84 lbs||4.41 lbs||0.06 ounces|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons: It’s heavier than I’d hoped - could really use a handle or grip. Bluetooth reach isn’t better than my old, tiny UE Mouse. Not very loud. Eve w phone vol & device vol turned all the way up
I still love it bc the sound quality is light years better than anything I own. I’m very happy I bought it. *i do like LOUD music that reverbs thru the house tho*
- Compact size
- Preset buttons can be mapped to anything like a Spotify playlist or radio
- No power adapter needed. It's built in.
- Can be configured as L or R channel, or both.
- Sonically not superior to what Denon HEOS 3 or 1 that I have (without BT). It's about 3 notches less clarity (if HEOS is 8, this is a 5), definitely more muddled throughout the range, less presence and stage. H3 and H1 are comparable in size, so their engineers did a much better job with the sound.
- Annoying wifi remains broadcasting (with hidden SSID), even when it's already connected to the primary wifi. This adds unnecessary wifi signal noise in my house, and as I was also thinking of giving one to my son to bring to his college dorm, it's a showstopper; a rogue wifi broadcast is a big no-no at many college dorms. They scan and ask residents to turn off such devices. I get that the wifi broadcast is needed for initial configuration, but it should turn off afterwards, and that's easy to engineer.
Now the bad--Set-up was a pain in the butt! I almost gave up and returned the product. Very frustrating experience on my part. I'm generally pretty tech savvy too. I build PC's for crying out loud. So not a total noob here. Now I may not be the most experienced with cellphones, but dang. Very very frustrating. I got a similar speaker like this for my daughter too. Used same setup system. ARRGGGGG I just wanted to chuck it out the window!!! One thing I found was making sure the speaker is basically sitting next to the stupid router during setup. I don't know why, but moving it 15' helped. So annoying. Great sound though.
They should adopt the method that the Heos speakers used; where you connect your phone via 3.5mm and setup the speaker the first time that way.
Either way; once the speaker was setup it is easy to use and has a very balanced sound quality.
Unlike many other wireless speakers; this doesn't just favor bass but has nice tuning for tonality.
The design of the speaker is also pleasing and will blend into most places. I already have so many wireless speakers though; I am not sure which ones I will keep now. These are quite nice and more flashy vs my older wireless speakers... but I have more of my older ones (heos). If I was buying speakers again for the first time today; these would be real contenders as they are great speakers once you get past the setup part.
If this review helped you at all; please mark it helpful! Thanks!
Top reviews from other countries
One thing you must note is, that they are not Airplay 2 compatible. Let me explain, I brought two speakers, to use as a stereo pair. I can use my laptop with iTunes, this allows me to set the speakers as a left channel and a right channel for great stereo. However you cant use an iPad or iPhone to play stereo, they will only send to one speaker...Doh! No problems if they are in separate rooms and used as part of a multi-room set up. As I mentioned both my speakers are in the same room, so just something to be aware of. That said love, the speakers....
What I really want is to play identical music in several rooms but I don't know how to do it.
- Superb audio quality compared to a Sonos Play:1 (which I also own)
- Nice having three input options and presets
- Fully compatible with Spotify, MacOS audio and other wireless audio sources
- "Aux" source goes to stand-by automatically (not configurable, I've asked) so it cannot be as always-on speaker. Workaround is to use bluetooth instead (for instance connected with an Echo Dot)
- Android app needs some freshen up