Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Audio-Technica AT-LP120-USB Direct-Drive Professio..." and save 13% off the $299.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Audio-Technica AT-LP120-USB Direct-Drive Professional Turntable (USB & Analog), Silver
- High-torque direct-drive motor for quick start-up and USB output that connects directly to your computer
- Selectable internal stereo phono pre-amplifier allows turntable to plug directly to components with no dedicated turntable input
- Includes a USB cable, adapter cables, and Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software to digitize your LPs
- Forward and reverse play capability; cast aluminum platter with slip mat and a start/stop button
- Three speeds - 33/45/78 rpm; selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control; removable hinged dust cover
Buy this product as Certified Refurbished and save $59.98.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
- Type: 3-speed, fully manual operation
- Motor: DC motor
- Drive Method Direct Drive: Direct drive
- Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM, 78 RPM
- Pitch Variation: +/-10% or +/-20%
- Turntable Platter: Die-cast aluminum
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >50 dB
- Pre-amp "PHONO": 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Pre-amp "LINE": 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Power Supply Requirements: 115/230V AC, 60/50 Hz
- Power Consumption: 11W
- Accessories Included: Headshell/cartridge; AC line cord; dual RCA (female) to 3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plug (male) stereo adapter cable; dual RCA (female) to 3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plug (female) stereo adapter cable; 45 RPM adapter; USB cable; recording software
Direct-Drive Professional Turntable (USB & Analog), Silver
This professional stereo turntable features a high-torque direct-drive motor for quick start-ups and a USB output that connects directly to your computer. Other features include: forward and reverse play capability; cast aluminum platter with slip mat and a start/stop button; three speeds 33/45/78; selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control with +/-10% or +/-20% adjustment ranges; and removable hinged dust cover. A selectable internal stereo phono pre-amplifier allows the turntable to plug directly to components with no dedicated turntable input. A USB cable and adapter cables are included along with Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software to digitize your LPs.
Available in silver (AT-LP120-USB) and black (AT-LP120BK-USB).
- Convert your vinyl records to digital audio files
- Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software digitizes your records
- Direct-drive, high-torque motor
- Fully manual operation
- Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
- Professional anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with slip mat
- ½” mount universal headshell with AT95E Dual Magnet phono cartridge and long-life diamond stylus
- Balanced S-shaped tone arm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
Trusted by Professionals
Whether it’s on the boardroom table, the stage or in the studio, Audio-Technica products are trusted time and again by industry professionals looking for reliable, lovingly developed audio products for all budgets.
It’s Audio-Technica’s commitment to innovation, customer service and meticulous design that ensure professionals turn to us to provide solutions in conferencing, houses of worship, broadcasting, live sound, recording studios and beyond.
50 Years of Devotion to Music
For over 50 years Audio-Technica has worked alongside leading figures in sports and music broadcast to develop and hone a range of products that deliver on the highest level.
Audio-Technica have developed and delivered products to power the Grammys, World Cup, Super Bowl, Commonwealth Games as well as every Summer and Winter Games from Atlanta 1996 to Sochi 2014.
A Legacy in Innovation
Founded in 1962 by Hideo Matsushita, Audio-Technica positioned itself immediately as a leader in the manufacture and design of innovative audio products. It’s expertise in innovation quickly spread to various new fields and led to the development of tone arms, microphones and headphones. Audio-Technica soon became a benchmark in those fields. Making history.
A self-made man and audiophile, Hidéo Matsushita was the former Director of the Tokyo Museum of Modern Art. It all started in his workshop, with the hand crafting of stereo cartridges. 50 years later, Audio-Technica has become a global leader in audio innovation.
A Passion for Listening
Humility, passion, creativity and expertise in sound are the core values behind Audio-Technica’s legacy, greatly inspired by its founder - whose imprint on the company’s philosophy is still felt today. Audio-Technica’s passion for listening evolved in the 70’s, when it started designing headphones, building upon a legacy in innovation, meticulous engineering and artistic design.
Today, Audio-Technica’s audio products have become globally synonymous with consistently high sonic performance paired with impeccable build construction and artistic design.
|Drive Method||Belt Drive||Direct Drive||Direct Drive||Direct Drive|
|Speeds||33 1/3, 45||33 1/3, 45, 78||33 1/3, 45, 78||33 1/3, 45|
|Built-In Switchable Phono/Line Pre-Amplifier||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Electronic Brake System||✓||✓|
|Forward/Reverse Operation with Pitch Control||Straight||S-Curved||S-Curved|