- 6 Month Financing: For a limited time, purchase $149 or more using the Amazon.com Store Card and pay no interest if paid in full within 6 months. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum monthly payments required. Subject to credit approval. Apply now.
Audio-Technica AT-LP3BK Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Stereo Turntable, Black
- Take your analog listening experience to the next level with advanced features not typically found on automatic turntables
- Balanced straight tone arm comes with a 1/2" mount universal headshell and AT91R Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge, giving you excellent high-fidelity performance
- Hydraulically damped lift control allows the stylus to be precisely and safely lowered and raised at any point on a record
- Offers fully automatic operation; simply press the Start button to begin play and the Stop button to lift and return the tone arm and shut off the turntable
- Constructed of anti-vibration damping materials that limits low-frequency feedback
- Resonance is further reduced by the turntable’s die-cast aluminum platter and accompanying 4 mm rubber damping mat
- Plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records, and has a built-in switchable phono preamp with dual RCA output to connect to a home stereo, powered speakers and other components with or without dedicated turntable input
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
- Color: Black
- Type: Belt-drive turntable, fully automatic
- Motor: DC servo-controlled
- Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Turntable Platter: Die-cast aluminum
- Wow and Flutter: Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >50 dB (DIN-B)
- Output Level: Pre-amp “PHONO”: 1.5-3.6 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Output Level: Pre-amp “LINE” 129-313 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Phono Pre-Amp Gain: 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- Power Supply Requirements: 120V AC, 60 Hz
- Accessories Included: AT91R Dual Moving Magnet stereo cartridge with replaceable stylus; 1/2" mount universal headshell; power cord; 45 RPM adapter; removable hinged dust cover; 4 mm rubber mat
Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Stereo Turntable, Black
The AT-LP3 fully automatic belt-drive turntable lets you take your analog listening experience to the next level with advanced features not typically found on automatic turntables. The balanced straight tone arm comes with a 1/2" mount universal headshell and AT91R Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge, giving you excellent high-fidelity performance, plus the option to use other moving magnet or moving coil cartridges of your choosing.
A hydraulically damped lift control allows the stylus to be precisely and safely lowered and raised at any point on a record. Yet the turntable also offers fully automatic operation, so you can simply press the Start button to begin play and the Stop button to lift and return the tone arm and shut off the turntable (the stop function occurs automatically when a record has played all the way through).
The AT-LP3 is constructed of anti-vibration damping materials that limits low-frequency feedback. Resonance is further reduced by the turntable’s die-cast aluminum platter and accompanying 4 mm rubber damping mat. Equipped to play both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records, the AT-LP3 features a built-in switchable phono preamp and an attached dual RCA output cable that enable it be connected to a home stereo, powered speakers and other components whether they have a dedicated turntable input or not.
Available in black (AT-LP3BK) and white (AT-LP3WH).
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
- Balanced straight tone arm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- Built-in switchable phono/line pre-amplifier with attached dual RCA output cable
- Switchable pre-amp modes for moving magnet and moving coil cartridges
- ½" mount universal headshell with AT91R Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge and long-life diamond stylus
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with 4 mm thick rubber mat
- Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback coloration
- Includes 45 RPM adapter and removable hinged dust cover
AT-LP3: A Revolution in Automation
AT91R Dual Moving Magnet Cartridge
Specially designed for the LP3, the AT91R Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge incorporates an aluminium cantilever for higher-rigidity and improved pick-up of subtle details.
Removable universal AT-HS3 headshell allows users to upgrade their cartridge to further enhance their sound. Suitable for 1/2" mount cartridges and 4-pin turntable arms.
Incorporating a hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest, the LP3’s straight balanced tonearm includes a radial ball bearing for horizontal movement and pivot bearings vertical movement.
4.5mm Platter Mat
Reducing unwanted vibration and for stable play, the LP3 includes a 4.5mm thick rubber platter mat.
Trusted by Professionals
Whether it’s on the boardroom table, the stage or in the studio, Audio-Technica products are trusted time and again by industry professionals looking for reliable, lovingly developed audio products for all budgets.
It’s Audio-Technica’s commitment to innovation, customer service and meticulous design that ensure professionals turn to us to provide solutions in conferencing, houses of worship, broadcasting, live sound, recording studios and beyond.
50 Years of Devotion to Music
For over 50 years Audio-Technica has worked alongside leading figures in sports and music broadcast to develop and hone a range of products that deliver on the highest level.
Audio-Technica have developed and delivered products to power the Grammys, World Cup, Super Bowl, Commonwealth Games as well as every Summer and Winter Games from Atlanta 1996 to Sochi 2014.
A Legacy in Innovation
Founded in 1962 by Hideo Matsushita, Audio-Technica positioned itself immediately as a leader in the manufacture and design of innovative audio products. It’s expertise in innovation quickly spread to various new fields and led to the development of tone arms, microphones and headphones. Audio-Technica soon became a benchmark in those fields. Making history.
A self-made man and audiophile, Hidéo Matsushita was the former Director of the Tokyo Museum of Modern Art. It all started in his workshop, with the hand crafting of stereo cartridges. 50 years later, Audio-Technica has become a global leader in audio innovation.
A Passion for Listening
Humility, passion, creativity and expertise in sound are the core values behind Audio-Technica’s legacy, greatly inspired by its founder - whose imprint on the company’s philosophy is still felt today. Audio-Technica’s passion for listening evolved in the 70’s, when it started designing headphones, building upon a legacy in innovation, meticulous engineering and artistic design.
Today, Audio-Technica’s audio products have become globally synonymous with consistently high sonic performance paired with impeccable build construction and artistic design.
|Drive Method||Belt Drive||Direct Drive||Direct Drive||Direct Drive|
|Speeds||33 1/3, 45||33 1/3, 45, 78||33 1/3, 45, 78||33 1/3, 45|
|Built-In Switchable Phono/Line Pre-Amplifier||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Electronic Brake System||✓||✓|
|Forward/Reverse Operation with Pitch Control||✓||✓|