Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Audio-Technica AT4047/SV Cardioid Condenser Microp..." and save 48% off the $895.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Audio-Technica AT4047/SV Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Designed for critical studio, live sound and broadcast applications
- Transformer-coupled output and specially-tuned element provide sonic characteristics reminiscent of early F.E.T. studio microphone designs
- Exceptionally low self-noise, wide dynamic range and high SPL capability
- Dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone
- Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||K&M Camera Since 1976||TheCameraBox||Crazy Dave's Music||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Additional Features||Designed for professional recording and critical applications in broadcast and live sound Transformer-coupled output and specially-tuned element provide sonic characteristics reminiscent of early F.E.T. studio microphone designs. Exceptionally low self-noise, wide dynamic range and high SPL capability. Vintage silver-matte finish on microphone and shock mount. Gold-plated, specially-contoured and aged, dual-diaphragms. Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad.||The AT4050/CM5 is a transformerless, multiple-pattern studio microphone designed for use in the most demanding applications. The capacitor element utilizes dual, gold-plated and aged, large diaphragms for extended frequency response. The microphone polar pattern can be switched for cardioid, omnidirectional or figure-of- eight operation. This, coupled with low-noise transformerless electronics, makes this microphone ideal for the most critical digital recordings.||—||—||The C414 XL II is the successor of the famous C414 B-TL II. It shows the unique sonic signature of the highly sought after AKG C12 which enables lead vocals and solo instruments to be placed even in a dense mix. The unrivalled up-front sound is also well-known for distant miking applications like classic music recording or drum ambience miking. The AKG C414 XLII offers nine pickup patterns which enable you to choose the perfect setting for every application. For live-sound applications and perma|
The rich, warm sound takes you back to the classic F.E.T. studio microphones. But there’s nothing remotely old-fashioned about the technology behind that vintage sound. The AT4047/SV studio condenser’s dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range. With a wide dynamic range, incredibly low self-noise and high SPL capability, this versatile microphone excels on vocals, strings, acoustic guitar, instrument ensembles, small vocal groups and voiceovers.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(2) Cost: At under $600, it's a fair price for the quality of microphone it is. In reading some of the reviews, other authors stated that this microphone can be found in professional studios.
(3) Ease of Use: It was pretty easy to set up. In my ignorance it took me a little while to realize that the bottom stem goes through the rubber band so that the base of the microphone rests on it. At first I tried to fit the rubber band around the body of the microphone.
(4) Quality: Wow! It sounds incredible and picks up everything. I had to move a UPS into another room because it was humming and I was picking up some of the ambient noise. I may try to do some wall baffles, or maybe even build a sound booth one day.
(5) Features: It comes in a foam insulated case that is great for storage. It even has a nice cloth bag to cover the microphone when not in use. The microphone mount is very stable and screwed onto my microphone stand with out any difficulties.
(6) Overall: An excellent microphone; I would recommend the AT4047 to anyone looking to own a condenser microphone.