Audio-Technica AT6012 Record Care Kit with Record Care Solution, Brush Pad, Storage Base, and Adhesive Tape
|Price:||$18.79 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Scientific formula gently removes micro dust and other contaminants, dissolves fingerprints, and eliminates static electricity
- Velvet brush pad reaches into grooves.
- Inner reservoir directs AT634 Record Care Solution into brush pad's leading edge.
- Protects your valuable records
- Removes dust and dirt from record surface with out scratching
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
- Scientific record-care formula gently removes microdust and other contaminants, dissolves fingerprints, and eliminates static electricity
- Velvet brush pad reaches into grooves
- Inner reservoir directs the record care solution into brush pad’s leading edge
- Records and styli last longer
- Improves record fidelity and tracking
- For LP/EP use only
Record Care Kit with Record Care Solution, Brush Pad, Storage Base, and Adhesive Tape
Microdust and contaminants can cause wear and tear on your records and stylus—they diminish sound quality, too. Audio-Technica’s AT6012 Record Care Kit is designed to gently remove contaminates while improving record fidelity and tracking. AT6012 Record Care Kit contains: Audio-Technica Record Care Solution (2 fl. oz); Sonic Broom brush pad; storage base; double-sided adhesive tape.
- Record Care Kit includes the following: Audio-Technica Record Care Solution (2 FL. OZ); Sonic Broom brush pad; storage base; double-sided adhesive tape.
Trusted by Professionals
Whether it’s on the boardroom table, the stage or in the studio, Audio-Technica products are trusted time and again by industry professionals looking for reliable, lovingly developed audio products for all budgets.
It’s Audio-Technica’s commitment to innovation, customer service and meticulous design that ensure professionals turn to us to provide solutions in conferencing, houses of worship, broadcasting, live sound, recording studios and beyond.
50 Years of Devotion to Music
For over 50 years Audio-Technica has worked alongside leading figures in sports and music broadcast to develop and hone a range of products that deliver on the highest level.
Audio-Technica have developed and delivered products to power the Grammys, World Cup, Super Bowl, Commonwealth Games as well as every Summer and Winter Games from Atlanta 1996 to Sochi 2014.
A Legacy in Innovation
Founded in 1962 by Hideo Matsushita, Audio-Technica positioned itself immediately as a leader in the manufacture and design of innovative audio products. It’s expertise in innovation quickly spread to various new fields and led to the development of tone arms, microphones and headphones. Audio-Technica soon became a benchmark in those fields. Making history.
A self-made man and audiophile, Hidéo Matsushita was the former Director of the Tokyo Museum of Modern Art. It all started in his workshop, with the hand crafting of stereo cartridges. 50 years later, Audio-Technica has become a global leader in audio innovation.
A Passion for Listening
Humility, passion, creativity and expertise in sound are the core values behind Audio-Technica’s legacy, greatly inspired by its founder - whose imprint on the company’s philosophy is still felt today. Audio-Technica’s passion for listening evolved in the 70’s, when it started designing headphones, building upon a legacy in innovation, meticulous engineering and artistic design.
Today, Audio-Technica’s audio products have become globally synonymous with consistently high sonic performance paired with impeccable build construction and artistic design.
Top Customer Reviews
I found it to be effective, gentle on the vinyl and virually bulletproof.
It also has a handy self-cleaning device built in and the fluid is injected from the rear, eliminating the problem of spotty wetting.
I doubt there is a better product in this price range
Enter this unit.
I did not have super high hopes for any modern day brush, but I just cleaned about 70 platters and I could not be happier.
Yes, the instructions are horrible, but this is not that difficult.
First, you squirt the solution into the two top holes of the brush. Not drops, but actually squirt some in so the pad can get saturated.
1. I found that the little holes in the top work so you can squirt the solution in from the top, but it takes a bit of time for the brush to become really wet enough to clean. The first few minutes will not have the entire brush damp. Wait...The dirt needs the dampness to help stick to the brush, not just push it around the platter, doing more damage.
2. There is a direction arrow on the side of the brush, that is the direction you want it to flow across the record. It is just about wide enough to cover all the grooves in one pass. If you have the platter on a moving turntable, make sure the brush is aimed correctly, into the vinyl as it comes to the brush. In other words, make sure the brush is advancing across the circumference of the record using the arrow as a directional guide.
3. You will find, upon inspection of the brush, that there is a lot of finer dust in the fibers after one or two platters than you might think. This really digs out the dirt. That little blue plastic strip on the holder? That is for scraping off the dust out of the brush.Read more ›
But the instructions could really use some help. The brush has an arrow on one side that shows the direction the brush is to be moved relative to the record (either by manually moving the brush counterclockwise around a motionless record with the arrow side of the brush on the outside of the record, or by holding the brush steady and letting the record rotate against it). Easy enough, and the picture on the box attempts to show that, with the arrow side of the brush on the outside of the record and a big arrow drawn counterclockwise on the record intending to show the direction of the brush relative to the record. But that arrow on the record can easily be misinterpreted to mean the direction of the record itself, especially since most people will be holding the brush motionless while the record rotates beneath it, and because the text says "Gently wipe the record so that the arrow on the side of the Sonic Broom is pointing in the direction that the record is turning". Clearly the word "opposite" should precede the word "direction". The picture is for the first method (manually moving the brush on a motionless record) while the text is for the second method (holding the brush steady on a rotating record). There should be a separate picture and text for each method.
Then there's the deficient method of getting the cleaning solution to the cleaning pad by dripping/squirting a "unit" of solution (4 ml) into two tiny holes in the handle and waiting for the solution to soak through. This wastes a lot of fluid (there are only 60 ml in the entire bottle), it's a pain to do, and having to wait is a real negative.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Aside from all directions and even the contents of the cleaning solution being inn Japanese, this product really doesn't do much of anything except leak everywhere. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Amazon Customer
Definitively cleaned the record. It was able to rid the records of most of the static and pops. I assume what's left is damage or hard to reach / embedded dust.Published 25 days ago by yeti13b
In my view, the best dusting product for vinyl or shellac records. It's getting more difficult to find, so I highly recommend you snap it up sooner rather than later!Published 29 days ago by B. Margolis
I bought this because it seems to have the best overall user feedback from other care kits of its type, it does exactly as it is described and is great for someone (like myself)... Read morePublished 29 days ago by Saul Goodman
cleans the records decently well but all the instructions are in Chinese. No idea what it said. Thankfully there were two pictures on the back so I was able to figure out enoughPublished 1 month ago by zach thompson
This did not explain that this item was only for LP's I have several 45's that need to be cleaned & this item will not work for them. Dissapointed.Published 1 month ago by lovetodance