Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Audio-Technica AT875R Line + Gradient Condenser Mi..." and save 33% off the $239.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
3 Year Asurion Musical Instrument Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Cover drops, spills, cracked screens along with electrical and mechanical issues
- Accidents happen - Be Prepared - Your coverage starts immediately
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Audio-Technica AT875R Line + Gradient Condenser Microphone
- Designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition
- Extremely short length (under 7") ideal for use with compact digital cameras. Phantom power requierements:11-52Volt DC, 2 mA typical
- Provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long-distance sound picku
- Excellent sound rejection from the sides and rear of mic. Dimensions: 175.0 mm (6.89 inch) long,21.0 mm (0.83 inch) diameter
- Tailored response minimizes camera and handling noise
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Audio-Technica’ s AT875R is designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition. Audio-Technica' s shortest shotgun microphone, it mounts conveniently on a DV camcorder without adding noticeable heft, and is ideal for use with compact digital cameras. This high-performance microphone offers a narrow acceptance angle of line + gradient design. It also features smooth, natural-sounding on-axis audio quality and excellent off-axis rejection of sound arriving from the sides and rear of mic.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
IE: never, ever mount this or any other mics on a camcorder !
You will pickup background noise and echo.
Point the mic from above down in an angle to minimize the ambient noise and rear pickup. It all depends on your location and what you're recording. If you don't have an audio person or helper, you may have no choice but to mount it on the camera. You will not be happy with the result and it's not the mic fault.
Buy the right stand, boom, and isolator, so that you can "hang" the mic above your subject, out of frame.
Thanks to everyone who writes reviews guiding me towards a rewarding purchase.
Muy sorprendido con la gran claridad y calidad de sonido y versatilidad de este microfono, yo lo compre para usar en una camara Panasonic AF100, pero incluso lo utilize en una entrevista y tambien como una especie de boom y resultó muy bueno. Me parecio que no tiene ningun ruido de fondo, no sé si apenas perceptible. Y lo mejor, con el lente de 14mm gran angular no aparece en el encuadre. Facil de transportar y de almacenar, viene con un estuche de cuero artificial bastante resistente. Recuerde que siempre necesita fuente fantasma para funcionar.