Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 Solid Bass Over-Ear Headphones
|Price:||$98.98 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Newly developed Double Air Chamber System expands bass output for powerful bass without sacrificing audio clarity
- Large driver design (40 mm) reproduces outstanding sound
- Undesired vibrations are eliminated by direct-mounting the high-rigidity aluminum housing to the driver
- Acoustically sealed ear pads minimize bass sound leakage
- Smooth, easily adjustable headband slider ensures a comfortable fit
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the manufacturer
Audio Technica Solid Bass ATH-WS77 Over-Ear Headphones
The ATH-WS77 Solid Bass headphones deliver incredibly full and textured bass, along with the astonishing clarity and fidelity for which Audio-Technica is renowned. Audio-Technica’s sophisticated driver technology and superior components deliver exceptional power handling, maintaining clarity of sound throughout their extended range. The headphones feature 40 mm drivers for powerful sound and efficient signal transfer.
- Type: Closed-back Dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 40 mm
- Frequency Response: 10 - 25,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 1,000 mW
- Sensitivity: 100 dB/mW
- Impedance: 47 ohms
- Weight: 175 g
- Cable: 1.2 m (3.9'), Y-type
- Connector: 3.5 mm (1/8") L-type, mini-stereo, gold-plated
Compare to similar items
This item Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 Solid Bass Over-Ear Headphones
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Zendo Japan||Amazing Deals Online||Amazon.com||Special Supply||HALF TIME||MUJI SHOP|
|Headphone Fit||Supraaural||Over-Ear||Over-Ear||Circumaural||Over-Ear||Over-The-Ear, Over-The-Ear, Over-The-Ear, Over-The-Ear, Over-The-Ear|
|Item Dimensions||2.5 x 11.5 x 9 in||1 x 6.5 x 8 in||7.04 x 4.5 x 9.5 in||8 x 8.75 x 4 in||3 x 11 x 8 in||6.5 x 7.2 x 3.6 in|
|Item Weight||6.17 ounces||6 ounces||0.62 lb||1.4 lbs||5.82 ounces||0.75 lb|
|Additional Features||dj-style||Bluetooth, Wireless||foldable||android-phone-control, foldable, ios-phone-control, tangle-free-cord, volume-control||foldable||Microphone, Foldable|
Audio-technica U.s., Inc Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 Solid Bass Over-Ear Headphones
Top customer reviews
The build quality on these is decent. They do feel cheap for the most part but they never broke on me. The cables do feel fragile.
The sound is actually great when using an equalizer. With the equalizer, you can get quite a lot of bass from these headphones. The bass is great on these, it doesn't overpower the rest of the music but it was enough for me, as a minor bass head. The mids and highs sound good as well.
I am returning this product mainly due to their comfort. I use them while doing homework and they do start making my ears feel pain after wearing them for an hour. They also don't isolate sound very well. You can hear everything around you unless you turn the volume up almost to max.
I would recommend these headphones if you love bass and won't be listening to these for hours at a time. They have great sound and if they were more comfortable and had better build quality I really could see myself using them for a long time.
However the design is terrible and feels like a 40 dollar headphone especially with it's very thin wire, not to say they don't look fancy, they look great but seem way to cheap for such a expensive headphone. However i'd suggest these headphones over any main brand products like beats.
-great base, sounds like theatre base, not like wobbly bobbly screeching my ears base
-feel like 40 bucks
-very thin wire, makes you very carefull and scared to do any quick movement with it on
-wire gets tangles very easily
This headphone is sound superiority over design inferiority, it's the king of products around it's same price
-I'd advise you to make it a studio-like headphones or maybe taken out on vacation, but not to take to school where they are guaranteed to break somehow
- Strong bass
- Great sound quality, bass doesnt drown out the rest of the audio.
- Minimal sound leakage even at high volumes
- Physically appealing. These really are some great looking headphones
- Feel very cheap. While they have held up since i bought them, they feel very fragile and plastic like
- Do not fit over my ears. I have average size ears, and no matter how i adjust them, put of the cup is still resting on my ear.
- Cord attached to each cup. Annoying when they get tangled and start to get tight around the neck.
Still great sound stage, and fidelity. Rock like, and acoustic music sounds the best on these. While electronic based music (especially very bass driven music) might sound hollow and lacking in depth/richness.