Consider these available items
Audio-Technica ATR3350 Omnidirectional Condenser Lavalier Microphone (Discontinued)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Element-Condenser,Polar pattern-Omnidirectional,Cable6 m (20') terminated with 3.5 mm (1/8") dual mono mini-plug
- Frequency response-50 – 18,000 hz
- Open circuit sensitivity-54 dB
- Impedance-1,000 ohms,Battery type-Lr44
- Condenser Element with Omnidirectional Polar pattern
- Freq resp: 50 Hz-18,000 Hz, Imp: 1000 ohm +/-30%
- Omni pickup pattern offers full coverage
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Rode Lavalier Lapel Omni-Directional Condenser Microphone
Audio Technica AT829CW Lavalier Microphone for AT UniPak
Shure SM93 Lavalier Microphone,Black
Sennheiser EW 112P G4 – A Omni-directional Wireless Lavalier Microphone System
Giant Squid Omnidirectional Mono Microphone
|Sold By||—||GearNuts||Liquid Audio Inc||AVLGear||Instrumentpro||Giant Squid Audio Lab|
Audio-Technica’s newscaster-style omnidirectional ATR3350 lavalier is engineered for intelligible, accurate voice reproduction. This high-quality condenser is ideal for video use, and is a favorite choice for aerobics/dance/sports instructors. Its low-profile design assures minimum visibility.