Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 68 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 77 reviews
on September 20, 2012
Does not work for me. I've bought 2 of them. Stop selling something that doesn't work! I've tried in a Sony Bravia TV and Panasonic!
on March 27, 2013
I bought it as a package deal. I searched Amazon for accessories for my Samsung Galaxy 2 tablet 7.0 and this product showed up as compatible. It is not but I did not find out until after the allowed return time ran out. Same thing for the other products that came packaged with it. Beware.
on May 30, 2013
I like it when I ordered it but it doesn't work hook it up to TV VCR, DVD nothing work this is a waste of money.
on May 12, 2013
This was advertised to be compatible with my tablet and it is not and what was worse i received it just one day before the last day to return it so im stuck with something i cant use and i dont even know what it WILL be compatible with so i cant even sell it. Very disappointed!! Will not purchase from this user again, not reliable.
on April 6, 2012
Did not work with my Galaxy Tab P7510 10.1 inch. No video. Dont waste your 5 bucks.
The product description should have make it clear if this is only for specific models, as it is reasonable to expect the connector to be some kind of standard from one model to another.
on November 11, 2012
Crap!!!! Only got one star because no star was not an option...doesnt work! Waited forever just to be disappointed. Dont waste your time or money
on September 20, 2012
Does not work in my samsung galaxy tab 10.1. Had the same problem as the other person that left a review. No picture only sound. Waste of my time & money.
on February 17, 2013
I connected this to my Galaxy Tab 10.1 and to several different televisions in my house, Samsung, Sanyo, Panasonic, and Emerson. This thing does not work, Do not buy this, it does not work. It does not work, and it does not work. Don't buy. Just throw a $10 bill down your shredder. It doesn't work.
on January 11, 2016
Terrible stuff won't work on my tablet even though the model is specified on the description. Really disappointed
on March 28, 2013
Nothing is wrong with this cable. It just doesn't work with the Samsung we have. We would like to return it but it cost more to ship it back then it is worth. If anyone reading this wants it let me know and I will just send it to them = :O)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.