- Make it a family! Save 50% on a House Party Bluetooth Speaker when you purchase a Block Party Bluetooth Speaker. Here's how (restrictions apply) Here's how (restrictions apply)
JLab Audio House Party Wireless Multi-room Bluetooth Speaker
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- GO ROOM TO ROOM. Power your party with fully immersive, room-filling 3D Sound & Connect 8 Technology. The ultimate home sound system. No Wi-Fi, no wires, no apps needed to get your party started from room to patio.
- CONNECT 8 TECHNOLOGY Connect up to 8 speakers throughout your home. The Party Series will get your home rocking from room to patio with its own wireless system. Simply connect from your device via Bluetooth® up to 30 ft away, then link all the speakers from up to 100 feet away for the ultimate sound experience.
- CRAZY SIMPLE A simple set-up, the Party Series utilizes a 5.8 GHz frequency, a radio frequency used in cordless phones, so there’s no need to connect to your home's Wi-Fi. Without a Wi-Fi connection needed, you can take your speakers outside of the house and use them anywhere. Works with any music streaming app. Simply use your device, speaker, or controls on top, to direct the additional speakers to play any native apps like Pandora, iTunes, Spotify, Amazon Music or any of your stored music.
- WIRELESS PLAYTIME Connect via Bluetooth® and enjoy crisp surround sound for up to nine full hours, giving you the freedom to place your Party Series speaker anywhere in between charges and not worry about pesky wires.
- UNIVERSAL CONTROLS Play & pause all speakers at once. Universal controls let you play in one room, pause in another. Adjust the volume manually on one single speaker or use your phone to change on all synced units. You can put the speakers to sleep then wake them up when you’re ready to rock. With sleep mode, your speakers will still hold a Bluetooth® connection while being idle and plugged in. Wake one up, and they’ll all wake up leaving right from where you left off on your device.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item JLab Audio House Party Wireless Multi-room Bluetooth Speaker
|Price||$99.99||$108.07||$129.99||$99.00||Add to cart to see price. Why?||Add to cart to see price. Why?|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||JLab Store||Amazon.com||GGMM Direct||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Black||Black||Black-Wifi+Bluetooth||Black||Dark gray||Dark gray|
|Item Dimensions||4 x 4 x 3.5 in||5.25 x 14.75 x 9 in||6.1 x 10.43 x 1.65 in||4.92 x 4.53 x 1.18 in||5.67 x 10.75 x 5.67 in||4.84 x 9.21 x 4.84 in|
|Item Weight||1.7 lbs||5.6 lbs||2.87 lbs||1.05 lbs||4.41 lbs||3.09 lbs|
HOUSE PARTY WIRELESS MULTIROOM BLUETOOTH SPEAKER
CONNECT 8 TECHNOLOGY
Connect via Bluetooth and enjoy crisp surround sound for up to nine full hours, giving you the freedom to place your Party Series speaker anywhere in between charges and not worry about pesky wires.
Play and pause all speakers at once. Their universal controls let you play in one room and pause in another. Adjust the volume manually on one single speaker or use your phone to turn volume up or down on all eight synced together. After partying, you can put the speakers to sleep then wake them up when you’re ready to get rocking again. With sleep mode, your speakers will still hold a Bluetooth connection while being idle and plugged in. When the speakers are unplugged they will hold their sleep mode for only 20 minutes. Wake one up, and they’ll all wake up leaving right from where you left off on your device.
Designed with an at-home surround sound in mind, the Party Series feature speakers on three of its sides so you’ll hear amazing sound anywhere you stand in the room. Each speaker has two hi-fi drivers and a DSP processor, so your music has JLab's signature C3 (Crystal, Clear, Clarity) Sound and is distortion-free even at the highest volumes.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well, let's just say I still have it. This speaker is hands down, the first JLab product I was IMMIDATELY impressed by. I will get into more detail now below:
Let's just keep in mind, this is a portable speaker and thus, shouldn't be purchased if you want HIGH sound quality. This speaker is designed to be used around the house, at parties, hotel room, etc. Anywhere you go, this can go. As such, there are a few drawbacks of the category this device is in, that aren't design flaws by the company.
- It's loud. Very LOUD. Comfortable volume level on this is probably 40%. Between 40%-65% is likely to be the volume steps where this speaker shines/sounds best. How it performs can largely depend on where it is placed. I commonly use it in my kitchen, which is a very open area. It sounds decent/good, but even better in smaller rooms.
- The Highs are pretty phenomenal. Things like horns, strings or certain vocals sound great on this speaker. This quality is not even compromised the higher volume levels you go, which impressed me. You might hear muddiness if you turn it to max volume, for certain songs, but I never heard it.
-The mids are also impeccable. R&B songs, some songs with cello and most pop songs, sound great. Very clear, but not overpowering.
- The bass is the main thing lacking. As I said earlier, this is a common issue with this type of product. All things considered, it is still some of the strongest bass I have heard in a portable speaker. At times in certain songs, the bass isn't clean and can make the song sound 'muddy'.
I watched a movie using this instead of old TV speakers and was VERY surprised how it handled the dynamics of movie audio. Not its purpose, but performed fairly well.
This is the area where the product only gets four stars. Overall, the quality feels good and is nice and heavy. However, I have found a handful of issues:
- The handle is well made and comes in handy for carrying.
- There is a square of grips/stands on the bottom of the speaker, so it is not loud when setting the speaker down and also won't slide.
- There's a cover over the ports on the back of the speaker. Keeps a good aesthetic for the speaker when not charging.
- The packaging was very well done and kept the speaker well protected in the JLab box.
- The speaker works well past 30 feet when connected via BT to my phone. That impressed me greatly (previous JLab products had an issue with this).
- The overall materials used on the outside of the speaker feel very high quality.
- The grills in the side of my speaker are 'dented', or not flush with the rest of the build. The packaging was magnificent, though, so I have to assume this is from the manufacturing process, not shipping issue.
- The battery, at 50% volume or lower, only lasts me between 6-7 hours. Not the promised 9. Higher volumes yield even less battery.
- The voice. There is way too many voice prompts. Turning it on and off, there is a voice. This can be loud and obnoxious.
- Low battery voice. Yes, this has its own line because it bothers me that much: When the battery is low, there is about four voice prompts, every 30 seconds. It is incredibly annoying at this interval and often ruins the mood at parties. A simple 'low battery', twice, 2-3 minutes apart would have been perfectly fine (and is what most portable speakers do).
- The buttons on the top were hard to understand (other than volume). I HAD to read the instructions just to turn the device on (have to hold for 5 seconds). Also, you have to hold the power button for about 7 seconds to shut down the speaker.
- There's no charging indicator. When plugged in, the ring turns purple for about 2 seconds, then turns off. So you have no idea when it is charging/fully charged.
This is an excellent speaker for use around the house, at parties or for any general use. Don't expect super quality audio, but it can fill up just about any area with music.
I thought about keeping the Block Party but decided I would just not enjoy listening to something without more bass. I do tend to turn up the bass in my systems, so maybe it's just the way my ears like to hear things. These could work well for some applications, such as a multiple speaker setup, but I was frustrated by the lack of bottom end response, big magnets or no, and ended up returning it.
Turning up the volume on the Block Party does not muddy the bass response, as is common with most compact bluetooth speakers. The speaker seems to sound it's best at mid to upper volume levels but is also pleasant at lower volume. I can listen to this speaker for hours and not develop ear fatigue. The sound quality is just fantastic.
I will soon be picking up a second Block Party and start building my home sound system