Workplace Solutions Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Stocking Stuffers Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  All-New Echo Dot Fire Tablet Kindle Paperwhite Prince Shop Outdoor Gift Ideas on Amazon Baby Gift Guide

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on December 1, 2007
Very comfortable and can sit in it for hours playing games or watching movies. Love the armrests. Has great audio.
on June 30, 2008
I was originally skeptical about buying furniture online (if you can call these furniture, really), but in hindsight, it was a decision I cannot regret. I absolutely love this chair. Originally, I had bought it as a replacement to my old AK Rocker, which was in most respects one of the more uncomfortable chairs I've ever used (no cushioning, bad back, often caused muscle issues from prolonged usage), and had made it into more of a place to dump stuff to keep it off the floor. Now, I use the X Rocker every chance I get, from movies, to music, to computer, to games, anything. My only gripe is the sound input adapter is really flimsy (plug bent within two days, wouldn't stay in), but things like those are easy to replace. All in all, a great buy, and a great chair.
on June 2, 2008
Great value. This is a heavy chair and the shipping cost reflects that.

I am a bigger guy and this chair is more than adequate size wise. I did not get uncomfortable in it. Think fake leather executive chair without the legs.

Audio features good, just hate plugging the cord. Overall very satisfied.
on February 22, 2008
I'm 6'4", 204 lbs and love games/movies. I've been through a couple of different chairs for vegging out in front of my TV and this one is pretty much the best. Before this chair, my options were the floor and a videorocker.. at my height I found myself being more comfortable on the floor than the videorocker after about an hour. This one is just the right height, my head rests against the top part of it. The padding is nice in the chair, it's no recliner but much better than the videorocker's padding.

I do have 2 minor complaints but they definatly wouldn't be deal-breakers for me. The power cord that comes with it is only about 6 feet long so I had to run a power strip out near the chair (also you'll probably need extended rca cables). The other problem is the speakers don't seem to be amplified, at least the audio coming out of my TV wasn't enough to power them much and I have to crank it up all the way to hear it at normal levels. This wouldn't be much of an issue if you have your TV hooked up through a sound system but I have HDMI cables going directly from my Xbox 360/DVD player to the TV and use the TV's output to send sound to the chair.

Even without the speakers I'd say this is easily worth 50 bucks plus the 30 for shipping (Don't try to price match with a local Target, at least the one near me wouldn't do it).
on January 18, 2008
I bought this rocker for my 16 year old son, who is 6'2", and an avid gamer. I was concerned I wouldn't be able to find a chair that was not only big enough to accomodate his height, but also comfortable and durable. I got it all! This is a great chair. My son not only comfortably enjoys gaming in it, but I've often found him simply relaxing in it, with his iPOD hooked up. Strange as it may sound, I'd get one for me... I'm not a gamer, but I can easily see myself relaxing in it, doing some sewing or reading, listening to my music. Simple to put together, very sturdy, easy to keep clean. I recommend it.
on January 15, 2008
I bought this chair for my husband for Christmas. I had looked at a few and went with this mainly because of the high back. I am really glad I did. He loves it. Unfortunely - I can't get him out of it most of the time!! My kids love sitting it too. It is really comfortable and usually ends up being the chair of choice. My husband is about 5'10" and the back is high enough so that when he leans back he can rest his head without it falling back. It was easy to set up and the speakers have good sound quality. Overall I am glad I went with the more expensive one for the quality I ended up with.
on May 6, 2008
Well made, very excellent sound and lots of fun.

My kids (and I too!) use the Audio X Rocker daily, whether it's playing video games or just watching TV. The sound is awesome with speakers on both sides of your head and the bass in the back.

The chair is heavy and durable and the controls are easy to use. There is also a head phone jack if you want to use your iPod earphones for after hour playing.

Highly recommend. Glad I picked this one up for the kids last Christmas.
on January 13, 2009
This was bought for my 7yr son old last Christmas and was a hit. He uses it to watch movies and play video games. We have yet to hook up the head speakers as he seems to love it as is. The delivery was very prompt HOWEVER in transit the left arm rest developed a tear the size of a dime. The chair came days before Christmas so sending it back was not an option. A little tape UNFORTUNATELY does the trick.
on January 6, 2008
the chair its really confortable and the sound is great, you can listen to your music plugging you Ipod, or watch tv listening it trought the chair, also connect it to your games consoles like play station, wii, xbox etc..the bass is awesome, when i listen to my music on the chair my body shakes because of the bass, its really great, i really recomend it.
on November 24, 2010
I bought this chair for my son's christmas present in 2008. The chair itself is very durable; however the guts for the speakers became loose within a week of use and they rattle around and it no longer works. The chair is very heavy and I choose not to try and return it. I was very disappointed that I basically spent the money on a broken product.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.