Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 7, 2011, 1:46:53 PM PDT
I did followed the instructions very carefully, but still not getting audio and/or sound through this headset. Am I doing wrong?

Posted on Jul 26, 2011, 8:37:16 PM PDT
J. Evers says:
You can't get game sounds through any headset you connect to your PS3. You can only hear chat. I just found this out myself after purchasing the headset, then (when it didn't let me hear any game sounds) searching online for a while until I found out a headset must be connected to a receiver or your TV for the game sounds to come through. I was extremely disappointed when I learned this.

Posted on Feb 28, 2013, 10:11:41 AM PST
JBensonator says:
What about chat through the TV? I'd buy this product if chat came out of the TV as well.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 4, 2013, 9:31:19 PM PST
If you go into the Audio device manager on your PS3 you can change your input and output settings to make it so the headset doesn't recieve the chat and it will default back to the tv.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Jun 7, 2011
Latest post:  Mar 4, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about