|Item Weight||2.82 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4 x 2 x 0.3 inches|
|Item model number||AQASRECORDBRUSH|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
2 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
AudioQuest Anti-Static Record Brush, Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Safe, fast, and effective tool for removing dust and debris from vinyl records
- Conductive carbon fiber bristles and conductive gold contacts remove microscopic dust before it becomes embedded in the vinyl
- Keeps records sounding like new
- Far greater quantity of new smaller fibers more effectively sweep away dirt and debris
- Also perfect for computer keyboards and much more
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Safe, fast, and easy tool for keeping records clean and sounding like new. Now a 35-year-old success story, the original AudioQuest Anti-Static Record Brush might be a favorite way to respect and care for LPs. Along the way, however, we learned that it (like every other brand of carbon fiber brush) does not have a good electrical path between the fibers and the handle, and that the print-protecting coating on the metal handle prevents a proper electrical connection to the hand. The user is the ground for static electricity so having a good electrical contact from fibers to hand is a big deal. The Anti-Static Record Brush has ideal conductivity from the Carbon Fibers, through the internal parts of the brush, to the conductive Gold Contacts placed right where your fingers need them. The brush also uses a far greater quantity of smaller fibers in order to more effectively sweep away micro-dirt, not just the less relevant visible dust.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What an ENORMOUS improvement this brush is. Firstly, build quality, superior in every single way from the hinge, to the bristles to the handle, to the materials used. Holding them side by side you can immediately tell the AudioQuest brush had WAY more thought put into it.
I was extremely happy to find out that that improvement in build quality translates directly to function as well. This brush 100% effectively removes surface dust/hairs AND actually removes static from the record within about 5 seconds of spinning it. The $20 I spent on this brush has ended up being one of the biggest improvements I've made to my system.
1) The brush isn't as effective at cleaning 45's. I haven't yet tried it on 78's
2) It's too compact. It's hard to avoid touching the bristles when moving the plastic guard. Not a big issue, but you do want to avoid getting the oil from your skin all over the carbon fibers. I would be happy to pay Audio Quest more money for a brush with a handle and some sort of simple trigger mechanism, but then again, maybe most people aren't as clumsy as I am.
If a record has built up a charge - other methods such as wet cleaning or a zerostat gun will be required to remove it.
After only a weeks worth of use - the good material is visibly worn away from both sides of the brush.
It does a fine job of wiping the surface dust and debris from the record before playing, and distributes most of it on the plinth of my turntable.
As noted by multiple other users, the bristle guard which is used to protect the brush and to knock the dust off after each use, disconnects and falls off very easily. This is very frustrating - especially for the price. I do not recommend this product - you can spend much less to accomplish the same task and buy a new record for what this brush costs.
Top international reviews
The brush is thick and made of tiny fibres - it cleans well. I hold onto a radiator whilst cleaning my records; radiators are grounded. so they help remove the static from the record. The gold contacts are a rare, useful feature for brushes! I had a generic, 'Reloop' brush before (they all look the same, from almost every brand). Those aren't antistatic (although they claim to be). You can see inside this brush, the gold contacts actually touch the carbon fibers. So it's ACTUALLY antistatic. Top product!
Effective at reducing static compared to previous version.
Effective surface cleaner.
Well made and easy to use.
Brush can fall out of the frame a bit too easily. But easy to put back together.
Seems to stand up to its name & removes a lot (not all) static from vinyl pressings before playback.