|Item model number||65-088-12|
|Item Weight||4.9 ounces|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||August 30, 2010|
4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
AudioQuest Cinnamon USB A to USB B Cable - 2.46 ft. (.75m)
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Hard-Cell Foam (HCF) Insulation ensures critical signal-pair geometry.Any solid material adjacent to a conductor is actually part of an imperfect circuit. Wire insulation and circuit board materials all absorb energy.
- Solid conductors eliminate strand-interaction distortion and reduce jitter.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
AudioQuest Cinnamon USB A to USB B Cable - 4.92 ft. (1.5m)
AudioQuest Forest USB A to USB B 0.75m Digital Audio Cable
AudioQuest - Jitterbug USB Filter
AudioQuest Carbon (0.75m) Grey/Black USB A-B
AudioQuest 1.5 m Pearl USB A-B Cable, USB B Male, Black (1.5 m, USB A, USB B, 2.0, Male/Male, Black)
|Sold By||Turntable Lab||Huppins||HCM Audio||Huppins||HCM Audio||HCM Audio|
|Item Dimensions||0.00 x 0.00 x 0.00 inches||0.00 x 0.00 x 0.00 inches||3.00 x 3.00 x 3.00 inches||2.36 x 0.79 x 1.18 inches||8.27 x 6.10 x 1.57 inches||3.00 x 3.00 x 3.00 inches|
In 1982 Sony gave us Perfect sound forever along with the attitude that its just digital so all CD players sound the same. That was disproved and qualitative differences between players became accepted truth. Next came separate transport and DAC combos which brought with it the attitude that all S/PDIF digital audio cables sound the same... until that too became disproved. Now the frontier has moved once again. Is digital audio really just ones and zeros? Audiquest doesnt believe so and once youve had a chance to listen to Cinnamon USB you wont think so either... Solid 1.25% Silver Conductors: Solid conductors eliminate strand-interaction distortion and reduce jitter. Solid silver-plated conductors are excellent for very high-frequency applications like USB audio. These signals being such a high frequency travel almost exclusively on the surface of the conductor. As the surface is made of high-purity silver the performance is very close to that of a solid silver cable but priced much closer to solid copper cable. This is an incredibly cost effective way of manufacturing very high-quality USB cables. Foamed-Polyethylene Insulation: Any solid material adjacent to a conductor is actually part of an imperfect circuit. Wire insulation and circuit board materials all absorb energy (loss). Some of this energy is stored and then released as distortion. Cinnamon USB uses air-filled Foamed-Polyethylene Insulation because air absorbs next to no energy and Polyethylene is low-loss and has a benign distortion profile. Thanks to all the air in Foamed-PE it causes much less of the out-of-focus effect common to other materials. Terminations: Precision gold-plated plugs are carefully attached with the very best solder. Through choice of flux and metallurgy AQ solder has been optimized to make a low-distortion connection. The difference you hear between solders is a result of connection quality. AQ solder does not have a high silver content because the
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I found it to be a big step up from a standard out of the box cable and can be good to tame a bright system, but the lack of bass depth could not be for all systems/everyone and compared to other cables out there.
* Extremely well made and feels a very high quality product
* Great balance of detail
* Big and warm musical picture
* Bass lacks some depth and punch compared to all others I tried
Improved sound quality - sound was more detailed, open and sweeter and imaging from the speakers improved.
Build quality – this is a well-made cable that will last a lifetime and has the feel of a quality cable.
Thinner – the cable is much thinner than many cheap cables and hence easier to transport.
Price – for anyone who is spending £100 or more on a DAC then this is value for money.
None at this price but like all cables you only notice the difference in systems in the same sort of price range.