- File Size: 1931 KB
- Print Length: 200 pages
- Publisher: Mad Mason Press (January 10, 2017)
- Publication Date: January 10, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01M3WX6FF
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #186,377 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $7.00 (70%)
The Audiobook Book: An Audiobook Production Guide for Indie Authors & Narrators Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 200 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
As 2016 Audie Winners, you receive information detailing how to approach an audiobook project from start to finish, including selecting a narrator, contracts, marketing, promotions, social media groups, reviewers and pages specifically geared toward audiobooks.
If you are looking to move into the audiobook world as a narrator, or enhance your book with an audio option, this book is perfect to help you reach your goal.
Although I've not yet published nor am I a voice performer, this guide offers information I can use as I create a blueprint for my future endeavors.
I highly recommend this be added to your library.
I was really glad to get the chance to read this as an ARC!! Those wondering what they need to know before they go seeking talent, and for the others hoping to narrate; you'll appreciate what these three have so carefully laid out here.
Thank you for your tips and insights! Definitely worth the read. I will be referring to it again in the future.
I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review. The thoughts here are my own.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Performing Arts > Theater > Acting & Auditioning
- Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Theater > Acting & Auditioning
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship