Audioengine D1 24-Bit DAC, Premium Desktop Digital to Analogue Converter & Headphone Amplifier
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The D1 is a premium 24-bit DAC and headphone amplifier for your computer, TV, allowing you to bypass your computer’s sound card or headphone output and send audio through USB or optical
- FEATURES High-performance DAC and headphone amp, USB and optical inputs, stream bit-perfect 24/96 HD audio, desktop or portable DAC, use with Mac or PC, no driver to install.
- WORKS WITH Mac, Windows, and Linux Computers—plug-and-play with USB. Any TOSLINK Optical connection from CD/DVD Players, TVs, and more! Powered speakers, Stereo/AV Receivers, and your favorite headphones.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: D1 24-bit DAC/Headphone Amp, 2 foot USB cable, setup guide, microfiber bag.
- WARRANTY: Audioengine builds quality audio equipment that they stand behind. All Audioengine products come with a 3-year transferable warranty. Coverage: Stellar US based customer support and 3 year product coverage is included. Based in Austin, TX, Audioengine has been changing the way people listen to music since 2005. Our passion is creating products that sound great, are easy to use, and make people want to listen to music every day.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
AUDIOENGINE IS AN INDEPENDENT SPEAKER COMPANY BASED IN AUSTIN, TX.
In 2005 Audioengine was founded with a simple goal: Build a speaker that sounds great, is easy to set up and use, and that makes people want to listen to music every day.
Audioengine’s core products are powered speakers; all-in-one music systems which allow you to connect all your devices wirelessly (or wired) for great stereo sound. They started with just one powered speaker, the A5; simple and beautiful, yet versatile enough to be used in your workspace as computer speakers, on stands in your living room, or in a home theater setup.
But the Audioengine team wanted to offer even more for their customers. After years of hard work, the versatility of their products was pushed even further by offering a number of add-on audio products that can be used with existing music systems.
Their passion is to help people hear all their favorite songs as they were meant to be heard and to discover new music and appreciate it with the highest sound quality. And they’re doing exactly what they had planned, which is to change the way people listen to music. Audioengine is now proud to offer a complete line of products that bring the sound quality of professional studio monitors right into your living room, without the inconvenience of multi-device stereo receivers or big clunky passive speakers.
D1 24-BIT DAC/ HEADPHONE AMP
Desktop Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC)
What's in the Box:
PREMIUM 24-BIT DAC
Audioengine D1 Premium 24-bit DAC (digital-to-analog converter) allows you to bypass your computer’s soundcard or headphone output and send audio through USB or optical.
D1 will process digital audio at any bit depth up to 24 bits and any sample rate to 192kHz. With it’s high signal-to-noise ratio and low distortion, the D1 delivers sound quality generally heard only in more expensive DACs. The high-performance headphone output was designed for a wide range of headphones and will satisfy even the most demanding headphone enthusiasts.
D1 is the perfect digital interface between your computer and music system and will improve the sound of ALL your music.
24-bit DAC/ Headphone Amp
- DAC type: USB and Optical
- Inputs: USB audio SPDIF Optical
- D/A converter: AKM4396
- USB transfer mode: Asynchronous dual clock
- Input bit depth: 16 bit, 24 bit
- Input sample rate: (USB) 32kHz-96kHz native playback 188.2kHz & 192kHz re-sampled to 96kHz
- Input sample rate: (optical) 32kHz-192kHz native playback
- Outputs: Analog RCA L/R stereo Analog 3.5mm mini-jack stereo
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THE D1 24-BIT DAC/ HEADPHONE AMP
The D1 is a premium 24-bit DAC and headphone amplifier for your computer, TV, and more.
“The new D1 is the perfect music “interface” between your computer and speakers or headphones.”
"Just got the D1 and it’s one of the 5 best buys I’ve had in over 60 years of audio improvements to many systems. Great product. WOW!"
- High-performance DAC and headphone amp
- USB and optical inputs
- Stream bit-perfect 24/96 HD audio
- Desktop or portable DAC
- Mac or PC, no driver to install
Compare with similar items
Audioengine DS2 Desktop Speaker Stands, Vibration Damping Tilted Silicone Tabletop Stands (Pair)
Soundavo HP-DAC1 Digital to Analog Converter / Headphone Preamp DAC with S/PDIF, Line, USB Input for PC/Laptop
Cambridge - DACMagic 100 (Black)
Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus Digital to Analogue Convert, Black
FiiO D3 (D03K) Digital to Analog Audio Converter - 192kHz/24bit Optical and Coaxial DAC
|Sold By||Audioengine LLC||Audioengine LLC||West Port Premium Audio||WORLD WIDE STEREO||WORLD WIDE STEREO||Parts Express|
|Item Dimensions||1.48 x 1.38 x 0.39 inches||7.75 x 5.00 x 2.25 inches||0.24 x 0.22 x 0.05 inches||5.12 x 4.17 x 1.81 inches||7.52 x 8.46 x 2.05 inches||2.44 x 0.83 x 1.93 inches|
|Item Weight||1.10 lbs||0.88 lbs||1.98 lbs||1.10 lbs||2.65 lbs||1.76 ounces|
|Lithium Battery Packaging||Batteries contained in equipment||—||—||—||—||—|
The D1 DAC is a perfect example of the extension of this mission. With music streaming services and digital music players becoming the centre of the modern music system, consumers have had to accept a loss of the premium components resulting in the loss of sound quality. Perfect for providing a higher quality audio signal to any speakers or headphones, the D1 is a high quality 24-bit DAC and headphone amplifier for your computer, TV, and any device with a USB port or Optical output. The D1 sets up in seconds with no software to download or setup hassle.