Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on October 8, 2013
This is a great textbook. I am studying for the Auditing section of the CPA exam and I used this book to supplement my knowledge. Great end-of-chapter questions that also facilitate CPA review. There is also a companion website for this textbook. The CD was missing from my copy, however, that is a minor issue. The book itself was brand new, with no markings or frayed pages. This was an excellent choice for the price. I was pleasantly pleased with my purchase.
on August 16, 2017
Good product and delivered on time.
on July 18, 2016
Saved me so much money instead of buying the hard back.
on July 2, 2013
While the pages seem intimidatingly full of text with few breaks, the information is very well organized. The authors seem to have put a lot of effort into making sure students were not confused by the terminology and tried to be clear about the differences between similar terms. This is the clearest accounting text I have had for my classes. I suppose it comes from the authors work as auditors.
on May 24, 2011
on March 24, 2015
This is one of the best bookson the subject of Auditing and Assurance services.Easy to follow and comprehend.
on January 12, 2014
It's been great asset to my audit class and helps me have a taste of whats to come in the real world. A+
on September 10, 2011
This was the international edition of "Auditing and Assurance" by Louwers. This was required for my undergraduate Auditing class, but I believe it is also used for graduate studies as well. It is rather difficult to read (in terms of vocabulary and such), but otherwise a good product. And so much cheaper than the US edition!
on March 6, 2011
This is the same book as you would get at the bookstore, the person who said it was the study guide must have bought the 60 dollars study guide and thought he was getting the book or international edition( which by the way is the same). Good price, wish I had look at amazon for all my books first.
on January 2, 2011
I had to buy this for school. It was easy to read, good set up, and still occasionally use (I do accounting for a living)