Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on October 27, 2014
The superb quality of the transfers on these three amazing films almost takes your breath away. Even the black & white 'Sabrina' is as crisp and clear as is humanly possible. 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' and 'Funny Face', both in color, meet every expectation. A marvelous set...one that should be in the library of every Audrey Hepburn fan.
on December 23, 2016
It's Audrey, so what else should one say? They aren't my favorite Audrey Hepburn movies and may not be for everyone. However, for those who grew up in the 50s and 60s, don't mind B&W movies, and enjoy a storylines & dialogue that carry a movie along, it is worth the price.
on March 22, 2017
Who doesn't love Audrey Hepburn? My first exposure to her was when I was a pre-teen on a schooltrip and the move showing aboard the long distance ferry was Breakfast at Tiffany's. I was too young and naive to understand what was really going on, but I loved Audrey Hepburn's performance and became a fan.

My all time favorite Audrey Hepburn movie is My Fair Lady, but it doesn't come with this collection. However, Roman Holiday is a close second. It's no surprise that this elegant and amusing movie shot her to fame, and there could hardly be a better pairing than her and Gregory Peck. For all its lightness, its ending is always surprisingly powerful, especially in today's world when to deny oneself anything, let alone the love of one's life, for any reason, is an alien concept.

Sabrina is pure, delicious fun. And, as usual, Humphrey Bogart, perhaps one of the most unlikely leading men in Hollywood history manages to pull off this role. An anecdote from the making of this movie: Bogart was asked what he thought of Hepburn and he said, "She's all right if you like sixteen takes." Only Bogie could maintain such a cynical attitude in the face of Hepburn's piquant charm.
on June 27, 2012
This is a wonderful DVD set of three of Audrey Hepburn's most popular movies. It was also an excellent value. I am a long-time Audrey Hepburn fan, and each of these movies is well-worth watching. Audrey Hepburn was beautiful, elegant, ethereal, poised, and she spoke beautifully. There has never been anyone else like her.

Roman Holiday was Audrey Hepburn's first movie, and it's also my favorite. She and her costars, Gregory Peck and Eddie Albert, were all superb. The supporting cast was excellent as well. Audrey plays a young princess on a whirlwind goodwill tour of Europe who takes a day off to play hooky in Rome.

Sabrina was one of my favorite movies as a kid. I still love it, but I find myself wishing they had cast someone else in the male lead. The rest of the cast could not have been better. Sabrina is the chauffeur's daughter who has a crush on the son of the wealthy Larrabee family. She is sent to school in Paris, and she returns as a sophisticated, stylish young woman.

Breakfast at Tiffany's is not my favorite movie, but I still enjoy watching Audrey Hepburn in it. Much of the rest of the cast was odd, although the party scene was wonderful.

I did have a problem with the first set I ordered. All three DVDs are enclosed in one DVD case, and two of the DVDs had come loose inside the case. They were rattling around when they arrived, and they were badly scratched. It was not the shipper's fault.

The replacement process went quickly and smoothly. Amazon provided a return label for the damaged order, and they shipped the replacement right away. I received the replacement two days later, and I am happy now. The new DVD case has issues; the inside leaf is falling out, but the DVDs are undamaged, and I am content. I gave only 4 stars because of the problems with the case design; otherwise, I'd have given it 5 stars-- picky, picky.
on February 20, 2013
If you don't know Breakfast at Tiffanys, you need to leave your cave.

Roman Holiday co-stars Gregory Peck as a newspaperman who encounters Hepburn, a princess on a publicity tour who escapes her handlers. When Peck discovers who she is, he senses a great story. The Princess had led a sheltered life, so Peck takes her on a whirlwind, fun-filled tour of Rome. During all their adventures Peck falls in love with Hepburn, which puts a crimp in his story. Alas, all fairy tales must end, and Hepburn returns to her handlers to continue her tour.

Sabrina isn't as satisfying. Sabrina (Hepburn) grows up next door to brothers William Holden and Humphrey Bogart, part of a rich family famous for their parties. Hepburn has a terrible crush on Holden, but to him she's just the little girl next door. When Hepburn returns after a stay in Paris, Holden doesn't recognize her and, being the playboy he is, hits on her. Eventually a romance begins--one Bogart is determined to end. Instead, he becomes bewitched by Sabrina's charms, and he doesn't know how to handle it. Eventually he reaches the point where he has to commit or lose her. Unfortunately there's little chemistry between Hepburn and Bogart, who I thought was too old for her.
on June 8, 2016
Until a year or so ago I'd never watched any Audrey Hepburn films.
I'm not going to lie, the constant references to her, and Breakfast at Tiffany's, scattered all throughout the ABC-Family mystery/drama, Pretty Little Liars piqued my interest. So I watched BaT when it was still streaming on Netflix and I fell madly in love with it. Everything about the movie was amazing and full of well written humor. It could also see the connection between Holly Golightly and "Alison" on PLL, however Holly is much more likable. Now I'm planning on purchasing the Copte books also to add to my ever growing book collection.

I've never seen either of the other two films that came with it, but I'm sure that I'll enjoy them just as much as Tiffany's. Audrey is just one of those actresses that are classic and wonderful and you can't help but feel some sort of connection to.

The packaging was nice and the discs, and cases were all in great condition. The only reason I left a star off was because the outer box was dented, warped, and even scratched despite the shrink wrap that came on it.
on May 15, 2017
Breakfast at Tiffany's and Sabrina are okay but Roman Holiday is sad. It has good acting and all, and some funny parts, etc., but the end is so unbelievably sad that it will leave you vacant, as vacant as the room he turned again to, hoping, thinking she would reappear ...and he left...vacant.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 30, 2016
Fine movies from a time of innocence. Excellent transfer for movies of this era into Blu-Ray.
on February 9, 2017
This was a gift. The DVD collection is a good one. Audrey Hepburn is a gem.
on March 12, 2017
Very nice. Affordable price. No tracking info.