Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 40 reviews
VINE VOICEon December 29, 2012
Every year I go through the same time consuming task of choosing a new calendar to display in my kitchen. I've had everything from Snoopy to Baby Animals to Psalms hanging up there. This year I wanted something different. I searched and searched and finally stumbled upon "Nature" by Audubon. I was very impressed with the beauty of the pictures (and the price!) so I purchased right away.

I am quite impressed with this calendar. What sold me on it were January and December's pictures. Although the back of the calendar advertizes, "...Audubon Nature captures the splendor of America's wilderness treasures", the first picture (January) is of Jasper National Park in Alberta, Canada. I have no problem with this because it is, to me, the most stunning picture of them all! The other pictures take us across America's great National Parks, Forests, and others (Martha's Vineyard) and from Washington to New Mexico to North Carolina. The pictures are vibrant and full of color and detail.

Each month's page is pretty standard (only English writing) but at the bottom of each page contains 2 pictures of native animals and/or plants to that Park or Forest's habitat. The page also contains a large paragraph describing the vegetation, wildlife, and descriptive facts about the geographic location. Very cool and interesting.

CONS- The pages are a bit thin for my liking but they are manageable. It is also a bit smaller than other calendars I've had (maybe a 1/2-3/4 inch smaller) and it does not show upcoming days (faintly printed numbers filling in the empty boxes at the beginning/end of the months) like some other calendars do. But all in all, this is a beautiful calendar with stunning pictures at a very reasonable price. I look forward to checking out other Audubon calendars in the future.

**There are three pictures in the product info on the Amazon page and the second picture depicting a waterfall is not in this calendar. The first and third pictures are the correct pictures that go with this Audubon 2013 Nature calendar. The second picture must be an error. To see the 12 pictures you will be receiving with this calender look to the third picture which correctly depicts the back of the calendar.
on July 5, 2013
What an amazing calendar! This has so many awesome nature pictures. All of the pictures in here are breath taking. I keep it with work so I can remember what I have to look forward to on my days off. I have the National Parks Audubon Calendar and that one is even better. The National Parks Calendar is the best calendar I've ever seen. The Audubon Society know how to take great photos, well done!
on November 8, 2012
I already buy the Audubon Engagement Desk Calendar every year, and love it. When I saw this, I knew I'd love it just as much, and I do! Can't wait til January, so I can hang it up! I will definitely buy it again next year.
on February 3, 2013
Audubon, Sierra Club and National Geographic have the highest standard for photography. You can't go wrong with their selections. It's only a personal preference to decide if waterfalls, mountain peaks or flowerfields will look good on your kitchen wall. I love them all, so I have them all over in my house.
on December 31, 2012
Beautiful calendar and received quickly. Hard to find a calendar to be inspired by every month. So used to beautiful calendars produced by Canon that are no longer available to me. This is right up there on the best of nature.
on January 23, 2013
I love photos of the outdoors (nature landscapes).
The Audubon Nature Calendar has artistic, beautiful pictures.
Get it for natures beauty.
By the way, it includes US and British Commonwealth holidays, and phases of the moon.
on February 17, 2013
This is a very pretty calendar with nice pictures and good information, like holidays, etc. I like the size of it (it's slightly bigger than your avg. calendar) because I tend to write all over mine as to not forget things.
on November 21, 2013
Excellent calendar. Well printed, beautiful images and a good gift item.

I will purchase the 2014 calendar for several friends based on the quality of this item
on January 13, 2013
The quality of the paper is and the photos are excellent! I recommend this calendar if you are looking for a high quality calendar at a great price but would have purchased it at full price because of the quality.
on March 20, 2013
This is a gorgeous calendar. I love the pictures; they take me away to other beautiful places every time I look at them. Plenty of room in the squares for each day to write in several appointments, too.