Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on May 12, 2014
I travel a lot and often can't find organic coffee. When I found Amazon was carrying this, I started ordering it. I is healthier for me because it is grown organically. It's healthier for the birds, because it is grown under the trees that support them, rather in an area where the trees have been removed, destroying bird habia. And it helps small farmers continue to earn their livelihood. Oh yes, it tastes great, even after sitting for hours It doesn't develop bitterness.. I see that as win, win, win, win.
on May 20, 2013
Delicious, rich French roast. We've tried other French roasts, and this produces the darkest, most delicious coffee per volume. Compared to $tarbucks' French roast, for example, we get better-tasting coffee with 3 scoops than $tarbucks gave us with 4. In other words, more for the money. And shade-grown means you don't destroy bird habitat every time you need a caffeine rush.
on February 24, 2016
This was Ok coffee. I mean - there are better coffees out there, but it did the trick in a pinch.
on February 27, 2015
I always try to buy shade grown coffee which isn't easy to find in supermarkets. Its a little more expensive, but worth it to keep from cutting down the rain forests.
on May 13, 2014
This coffee is delicious. There is no bitterness. It is very reasonably priced, shade grown and organic. This is my new favorite coffee.
on December 23, 2014
Do not buy
No smell, no taste
on September 9, 2015
Really love the flavor of this coffee
on September 12, 2014
Coffee we received wasn't very fresh. Aroma smelled like if had been ground some time ago!
on December 1, 2014
I was unsure if this coffee would work for me. Not a French Roast fan in general, but the reviews were so good, I decided to give it a try. I admit I have had a few brews of it which turned out stellar, but the others, too French Roasty for me. I usually make a batch of 6 cups using my Cusinart, so the coffee maker might be holding back my acceptance. With an automatic coffee maker, too strong for me, and I don't like weak coffee, but I don't think I would buy it again unless I get a better coffee maker which can really pull out the flavors. The French press is a great coffee maker and would probably make this coffee sing. Otherwise, this is a very high quality dark coffee, but it is more than bold.... it is a French Roast. A high quality French Roast coffee.
on September 20, 2014
Wish I could buy more of this!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.