Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Audubon Torpedo Steel Squirrel Baffle Model NATORPEDO
Discount Provided by Amazon.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6 x 6 x 15.75 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Torpedo shaped steel squirrel baffle
- Made of textured powder-coated steel
- Includes coupler for mounting to any pole 1/2" to 1 3/8" in diameter (Pole not included)
- Torpedo baffle is 6.125-inch in diameter
- The baffle is a “slide on”.
- The coupler is zip-tied to the baffle, remove to secure around pole
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This squirrel baffle is made of powder-coated steel. Includes coupler for mounting to any pole 1/2" to 1 3/8" in diameter. Torpedo baffle is 6.125-inch in diameter. Pole mount squirrel baffle below feeder about 4 to 5 ft above the ground with included coupler. Allows birds to feed while preventing access to squirrels and other critters. The baffle is a “slide on”. One needs to remove the feeder and slip over the top on a one- piece pole.
NOTE : The Bracket are zip tied inside the baffle .
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- one end of the feeder pole must be straight, so you can slide the baffle over the pole
- entire pole must be thin enough to fit through the hole in the baffle (about 1.5 inches)
- straight part pole must be at least 7 to 8 feet tall with no obstructions
- bottom of baffle must be at least 4 to 5 feet above level ground (higher is better). squirrels can jump straight up at least 5 feet, maybe a little more, it must be high enough that they cannot jump past 1/2 way up the baffle
- ground must be level, and there must be absolutely NO objects above ground level within a 12 foot or greater radius in all directions (farther is better). Squirrels can jump at least 12 feet horizontally, and even further if an object is taller than their target
- there must be no overhanging or tall objects within a 20 foot radius in all directions. squirrels can jump very far from a tall object, and can easily drop down from an overhanging object
- the lowest part of any bird feeder should be higher than the top of the baffle (assuming all other conditions in this list are met)
If you have all of these points met, the baffle should work perfectly for you.
I've had this set up for several days, and the squirrels have repeatedly tried, and failed, to reach the feeder. If installed correctly, under the proper conditions, this is an excellent product.
Found one here - Arundale Products Inc. Adjustable Iron Support Collar $3.25 each They accept Paypal, etc.