- Product Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 18 inches ; 14 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 17.4 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00K5Y5SY4
- Item model number: 5-11103
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #620,196 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Augason Farms Banana Chips 14 lb 6 Gallon Pail
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 151 servings
- 33,220 calories
- Certified gluten-free
- Perfect for food storage, emergencies, survival, camping, and everyday use
- Up to a 10 year shelf life
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||18 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Shipping Weight||17.4 pounds|
The Augason Farms Banana Chips 14 lb 6 Gallon Pail are baked and then cooked with sugar and honey. They’re sweet and delicious, without any additives. Use them as a snack or in cooking. Or use them to create nutritious and tasty trail mixes or muesli. These snacks can be beneficial day-to-day or in a crisis, lifting spirits and providing added energy. This is a Certified Gluten-Free product and consists of 151 Servings and 33,220 Calories, with a shelf-life of up to 10 years. All this convenience makes it perfect for Food Storage, Emergencies, Survival, Camping, and Everyday Use! For over 40 years we have refined our recipes and sourced the finest ingredients to create the highest quality, long-term freeze dried and dehydrated meal solutions in the market. While most emergency food storage companies contract their production to outside manufacturers, we produce and package all our food from beginning to end. That means we can promise the best quality and value in the market. Make the wise decision and let Augason Farms give you a peace of mind that's as essential as it is delicious. Please discard oxygen absorber after opening. Best when stored in a cool dry place at temperatures between 55 and 70 Degrees F (ideal humidity 15%).
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?