Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Auggie & Me: Three Wonder Stories
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
1) Julian (the bully from wonder) it was great to get a background into Julian life and find out why he acted the way he did.
2) Christopher (auggie oldest friend) this was probably the weaknees out of the 3. I didn't really connect to this character (probably because he not a big character in the first book with him being briefly mentioned), however you find out why he made finds with auggie and the struggles he faced in being his friend.
3) Charollte - has her very own story about he year and you find out her year was just a big struggle as well as Auggie, and you find out her involvement of the events that occurred in wonder.
Overall this was a great read and a must for fans of Wonder. I can't wait to read more
1. The Julian Chapter - I really enjoyed reading this part as it gives you some background story of what his life is like and how in tge end, he becomes a much better person.
2. Pluto - this section is written by Christopher, an old friend of August's It is slightly unrelated to Wonder because it does not really involve Auggie that much but I still thought it was great as I began to understand what it would be like to be Auggies friend.
3. Shingaling - this part is definately my favourite as it is mostly about Charlottes school life and how she delt with her friendship issues. It is the most interseting section of tge three and really makes you wany to read on.
I would definitely recommend this book if you enjoyed wonder!
The first part of the book is the Julian chapter. It is the book told through Julians pov, but shortened. The beginning is not very interesting, and it does not really add anything on to the storyline, but there is a very nice ending.
The second part of the book is Pluto. It is about August's best friend, Christopher. This was my least favourite part, as it does not add anything on to the storyline, apart from a little backstory.
The third and last part of the book was Shingaling. It is about Charlotte, a girl who was asked to be kind and to look out for Auggie. This was my favourite part of the book because even though it didn't add anything on to the initial storyline, it had it's own little story which I enjoyed reading. It was about Charlotte and her friends, and even though it was a little rambly at times, it was a good little story.
Overall it was a good buy, some bits were kind of boring, but if you are looking for more Wonder, go for this.
Because it is an easy read, I finished it in one session but that’s okay: I just need to download another book!