- Save 15% on August TC12 Mirco USB Cable when you purchase 1 or more August EP650 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones offered by Daffodil US. Enter code 67CAPL8R at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on August Micro USB Cable -TC12 when you purchase 1 or more August EP650 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones offered by Daffodil US. Enter code 4GPKGB7X at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on AUG MR270 Dual Bluetooth Transmitter when you purchase 2 or more AUG EP650 Bluetooth Wireless Headphones，Black offered by Daffodil US. Enter code FGMVFA4Z at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% on AUG MR260 Bluetooth transmitter and receiver when you purchase 1 or more AUG EP650 Bluetooth Wireless Headphones offered by Daffodil US. Enter code TOOH793A at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on AUG EP650 Bluetooth Wireless Headphones，Black offered by Daffodil US when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code 72DWKF2G at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on each participating item when you spend $100.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by Daffodil US. Enter code EAZF82YP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
August EP650 Bluetooth Wireless Over Ear Headphones with Multipoint / NFC / 3.5mm Audio In / Headset Microphone - Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Daffodil US is the sole authorized seller of authentic August products on the amazon.com. Offers from other sellers are scamming attempts, counterfeit products or unauthorized reselling. To ensure your complete safety and the excellent service we strive to give our customers, please avoid purchasing from other sellers
- Bluetooth Wireless Headphones – Listen to audio from smartphones and tablets, NFC Connection - Simply tap your NFC enabled device to pair the two together
- Music, Volume and Calls control Buttons - Answer calls & control your music
- Built-in Microphone - Stay connected to your phone with hands free calling
- Internal Li Ion Battery – Rechargeable battery gives over 10 hours between charges + 3.5mm Standard Audio In Socket – Connects to any Non Bluetooth device
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item August EP650 Bluetooth Wireless Over Ear Headphones with Multipoint / NFC / 3.5mm Audio In / Headset Microphone - Black
Mpow Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear, Hi-Fi Stereo Wireless Headset, Foldable, Soft Memory-Protein Earmuffs, w/ Built-in Mic and Wired Mode for PC/ Cell Phones/ TV
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Daffodil US||COWIN||Patozon||Amazing Deals Online||ThorFire & More||Daffodil US|
|Color||Black||With Active Noise Cancelling||3 Black||Black||black||Black|
|Headphone Fit||Over-Ear||Over-Ear||Over-Ear||Over-Ear||Over-The-Ear, On Ear, Stereo Sound, Bluetooth Headphone with Microphone, USB Rechargeable, Audio Cable Detachable Design, Super Soft Cushion, Foldable Design, Come with 3.5mm Audio Cord & USB Charging Cable||Over-The-Ear|
|Item Dimensions||27.95 x 74.41 x 69.69 in||3.62 x 6.54 x 7.13 in||5.31 x 7.28 x 3.35 in||1 x 6.5 x 8 in||6.69 x 8.66 x 3.54 in||7.32 x 7.64 x 2.76 in|
|Item Weight||0.52 lb||0.85 lb||0.74 lb||6 ounces||2 lbs||0.53 lb|
|Special Features||—||Noise cancelling headphones, Bluetooth headphones||High-Fidelity, Portable||Bluetooth, Wireless||Aptx, Stereo Sound, Built-in Microphone, First Paring, 14hours Playback, Bluetooth TV headphones, Wireless/Wired 2 Mode,, Wireless Bluetooth Over Ear Headphone, Foldable Design, Super Comfortable, Ideal for iPod||—|
Wireless Bluetooth Headphones for Smartphones, Laptops, TVs and Tablets
The Wireless Over Ear Headphones from August Come with High Performance
August EP650 wireless headphones are the most popular over ear headphones from August. They give you crisp, powerful sound - and quiet that lets you hear your music better. They give the music you love deep, clear sound. At the same time, a super comfort wearing help you focus on what you want to hear - whether it's your music, your calls or simply peace and quiet.
High Performance Wireless Bluetooth Headphones is Such a Good Companion
BLUETOOTH v4.1 and NFC
Connects in seconds to all Bluetooth enabled devices. Just tap to connect via NFC where available.
50mm DRIVER UNITS
Enjoy warm bass rich sounds, thanks to oversized speaker units. Tune to your perfect soundstage with any EQ app.
Free Yourself from Wire and Focus on the Moment
ALWAYS READY TO PLAY
With a rechargeable battery capable of playing music for 10 hours and 3.5mm wired backup, the EP650 are always ready.
aptX LOW LATENCY
Watch TV wirelessly with zero perceptible lag between sound and image (aptX TV or transmitter required).
Designed for Comfort, Control and Convenience
Comfortable Soft Faux Leather Ear Cushions
Lightweight design and thick sponge padding on the ear cushions and headband make the EP650 comfortable enough to wear all day.
Foldable Headphones for Easy Transport
The EP650 quickly fold for safe and secure transport. Just fold them down for space saving design.
On Ear Controls and Microphone
Quickly take phone calls through the on ear answer system. Pause, play and skip tracks. Adjust the volume and talk through the mic.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I got these headphones solely based on the excellent reviews that were on here and some videos that were posted as well (there are a good number who tell you how it is). Nobody else I know has heard of these headphones so I was really excited to get my hands these.
I got mine in white. When you get the box, it's very unassuming. Once you open it, you get the manual, headphones wrapped up in plastic (not the kind that you have to pry open with alligator fangs), your charger and a wire to connect your headphones directly to your MP3 player. Along with a healthy amount of bubble wrap.
Once you take out the headphones, (in white) you have the outside of the cups. On the right side, there are the controls (play pause, +-, skip and go back), as well as the microphone and charging port. On the left side, you have the headphone jack port. We'll get there soon. Silver lining the cups to the cushions and cushion. The cushions are rectangular and take up my whole ear (my ears are fairly normal sized). Padding up where the top of your head would support the headphones is super squishy (I didn't know any other word to describe it). Possibly an inch of padding just there and more than enough on the ears.
The user manual looks thick and seems like it should be a lot of fine print, but it's actually only a couple of pages because they put it in 4 different languages. Yes. Four.
Turning on (pressing and holding the pause/play button till you hear a sound) and pairing it (volume up/down buttons till you hear a sound) was extremely simple.
Battery life is longer than my iPod and phone combined. I listen to music very heavily. When I'm walking, riding the bus, working, etc. pretty much everywhere I go. These are light on your head and very attractive to onlookers.
Getting into the music quality, they're excellent. I play drums (haven't gotten a chance to play with them just yet), so I'm a qualified "bass head". However one family member of mine is a pianist and he looks for good highs and lows (something I don't quite get). He loves these headphones too. Not too bassy or anything for him, and he's very specific when it comes to music listening gear.
You can pick up/hang up on calls too. I've read quite a few reviews on how the mic sounds like you're phone is 20 feet from you, which would be understandable cause the mic is by your ear, but for me the mic works perfectly fine.
Now when your battery dies on your headphones before your iPod does, fear not! Just be sure to have that wire with you!!!! It'll help, I promise you. Just plug it in to your mp3 and the other side to your headphones, you're good to go. Even if you want to save up your battery, you can plug in that wire and the headphones automatically switch off and become a wired set. Pretty handy I tell you.
There are four things that contribute to the 4/5 stars:
1) when using the headphones with the wire, since the controls for pausing, playing, volume up and down are on the headphones themselves, when your connected with a wire, or if your battery dies, you have to control all those via your mp3. Not much of a big deal, but I know some people care about that. Also, they should maybe add a control switch to toggle them to use or not. E.g.: when you're sleeping with them on (which is easy by the way), and you lay on the headphones wrong, your pillow can press all the buttons at once and it'll spazz. So maybe in the next iteration (If they have one).
2) the status light. It's unassumingly bright. My mom said it's like I'm signaling for airplanes when it flashes. Of course, it's not THAT bright, but if you're in a dark room, it illuminates quite a bit with those flashes. And I get kinda distracted with it at times but it's alright I'm easily distract-able (look a bird!)
3) the charger. When I first plugged in the charger part for the headphones, it was an extremely tight fit. So much so that it was a struggle to get it back out (the struggle was real). I immediately switched to a spare android charger that I had lying around and that works better for me. I'm afraid to use the charger given because wiggling it might cause the port to come loose. And that's not good. Of course, you have a one-year warranty with this thing, so if that happens, you can send it back to them.
4) leakage. Not many people touched on this. When I listen to music, I love my head vibrating with bass (told ya I was a bass head). My brother told me that he could hear it from where he was sitting (we were sitting about 5 feet away from each other). You can toggle this by playing around with the volume on the headphones themselves AND the volume of your mp3.
All in all, I absolutely love these headphones. They're sleek, awesome music quality (no distortion), and extremely comfortable. They didn't skimp on the padding on the headband or the padding around the ears.
I only took off one star for the 4 things because to me, two of those I can live with (the light and the controls). The other two can use some iterations (the charger and the leakage). But those are not necessarily problems to me. I can live with em.
Hope you liked my review. I only review things I love. Have a good one! - W
You can use these as wired headphones which is great. There are plenty of Bluetooth headphones that cost two and three times as much that don't offer that as a feature. Batter life is up to 10 hours but I found 8 to 8.5 hrs to be more realistic. Bluetooth range is 10 meters or 30 feet which is about right. These headphones do fold up which makes them great for portable use. You can also use these to make and receive phone calls. Call quality is good and you can easily hear whoever you're talking with. However, the person on the other line might hear a few pauses or a few muffled words. So this feature works great but it's just not crystal clear all the time.
One of the best features of these headphones is how comfortable they are. I've personally tested and used about 50 different headphones so I have a real good idea of what to expect comfort wise at different price points. These are one of the most comfortable headphones I've worn for the under $100 category and they're actually quite a bit more comfortable then many headphones I've used that cost three times as much and more!
You do get some heat build up around the ears but not to the point of getting sweaty.
I found these do work good for gym use but they're just not as light on the head as dedicated sport Bluetooth headphones. But they bring such energy and life to your music that these headphones definitely help you to push your workouts harder!
These sound incredible considering they're less than $50. The thing to keep in mind is that they bring extra bass to your music and movies. If you're after a more natural sounding headphone then you'd want to consider something else. However, if you don't mind extra bass or better yet, prefer it then you'll love these!
Genres of music that sound amazing on these would be anything along the lines of rap, hip-hop, dance, techno, house, electronic and so on.
I wasn't able to include the sound leak test here because of time constraints but you can view the original here youtu.be/cd6Ih-fyQ1o
These should be loud enough for most people but if you need extra loud headphones they these might not be loud enough. The volume also can get louder using these as wired headphones instead of Bluetooth.
These do a really nice job of blocking out surrounding noise, especially the louder you have your music. These work well on an airplane but especially on bus trips, or for use around an office. Just be careful because if you have your music turned up you may not be able to hear people that are trying to get your attention :)
These are one of the best headphones I've used under $50. They are easily more comfortable then many headphones costing twice as much or more. If you like having the presence of more bass in your music then you'll love these. Unless you have to have a brand name showing on your headphones, these are an incredible value that will bring a smile to your face over and over again :)
Most recent customer reviews
Pros: The sound quality is amazing to me, a non-audiophile.Read more