- Save 15% on each participating item when you spend $50.00 or more on August Portable Digital TV Antenna offered by Daffodil US. Enter code ZQMI3TWB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% each on AUG DTA240 Digital TV Antenna offered by Daffodil US when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code GQDNCQK9 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% each on AUG DTA240 Digital TV Antenna offered by Daffodil US when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code V5QB8NTY at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on each participating item when you spend $100.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by Daffodil US. Enter code EAZF82YP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
August DTA240 High Gain Digital TV Aerial - Portable Indoor/Outdoor Digital Antenna for USB TV Tuner / ATSC Television / DAB Radio - With Magnetic Base
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Daffodil US is the sole authorized seller of authentic August products on the amazon.com. Offers from other sellers are scamming attempts, counterfeit products or unauthorized reselling. To ensure your complete safety and the excellent service we strive to give our customers, please avoid purchasing from other sellers
- Standard coaxial cable - Ideal for use with all Digital ready devices,Compact and lightweight - Perfect for portable TV’s and multimedia players
- Magnetic base - Improve reception by harnessing large metal surfaces
- 4.9ft cable - Easy and flexible positioning for best reception
- Optimized for digital reception - Receive clear ATSC and radio broadcasting
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
August Portable Digital Antenna
1. Receives free High Definition TV broadcast signals (such as ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, The CW, and PBS). Supports 1080p HD.
2. Can be easily hidden from view behind a picture, bookshelf or television.
3. Fast setup in 3 easy steps – Unwrap, Plug in, and Scan channels.
4. Easy to place high on a window or wall or flat on a table for great reception to watch crystal clear HD shows!.
1. If you are using a flat screen HDTV, please check your TV's manual to make sure your TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcasts.
2. You should retune your TV and digital box from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
3. Make sure your tuner can receive HD signals, otherwise you won't be able to receive and watch HD channels.
4. Signal quality determines how many channels you can receive as well as picture quality. Once you receive the antenna, hook it up to your TV, and try moving it around your home to find the placement with the best signal. You might be surprised how many HD channels you can receive!
5. Capable of receiving frequencies of VHF 174-230MHz and UHF 470-860MHz it is ideal for both ATSC broadcasting.
6. All of our antennas have a 12 months warranty. If you are not satisfied with the amount of channels you are receiving, please contact us so we may immediately assist you and help to solve any problems you have.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For my living room TV I had used an amplified Phillips-Magnavox SCA 060 rabbit ears antenna which got good reception, but had to be turned to get certain stations. The digital signals are so delicate, you must have great patience to place the antenna just right to get reception. I replaced the Phillips antenna with the August DTA240 mounted on a flat piece of cast iron on the top of my entertainment center. However, I had only disconnected wires & left the Phillips antenna in place when I ran the scan. I got over 60 channels/sub-channels, all the channels without having to move the August antenna! What I didn't realize was that one of the Phillips rabbit ears was touching the August shaft during its scan. When I started to take away the other antenna, I lost stations. The rabbit ears, unamplified helped boost the signal, so I kept it in place touching the August shaft.
its fairly small so it does not take up any room if you decide to hang it on the wall. what else is there need to be said. just a antenna the reception is good, but it really depends what area you live in, if there's any mountains or structures that can mess up your signal.
Thank you Guys.
Update 03-02-16 Since my first review I had a change of address and no cable access, so i hooked up this little antenna to my big tv, stuck it in a window. It pulled up most of the main broadcast channels, and most were good to excellent reception, a few were pixeled. My reaction: this aint right. This little guy is useful for emergencies. Worth a couple bucks to have one in the closet. My big antenna picked up more, but local broadcast channel 4 (1080i) and channel 7 (720p) looked just as good with the little antenna.