- Save 10% each on AUG MB300 Speaker with FM Radio offered by Daffodil US when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code 5GTHJJLE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
3 Year Asurion Home Audio & Video Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
August MB300 Mini Wooden MP3 Stereo System and FM Clock Radio, with Card Reader, USB Port & AUX Jack (3.5mm Audio In), 2 x 3W Powerful Hi-Fi Speakers and Built-in Rechargeable Battery
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MP3 Music System and FM Clock Radio with a truly fantastic sound quality
- USB In and SD Card Reader for playing MP3’s from memory cards and data sticks, 3.5mm Audio In for use as speakers for iPods, laptops, MP3 players etc.
- Alarm Clock with wake me by MP3, buzzer and radio modes plus 2xAA batteries for time backup; LCD Screen with 12 or 24hr time display and temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Rechargeable internal battery for approximately 5 hours of playback, charged using the supplied USB power cable or mains plug; Two powerful 3 watt 60mm speakers
- Supplied with a remote control, USB and Mains charging cables
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
August MB300 Mini Wooden MP3 Stereo System and FM Clock Radio
MB300 Mini Speaker with FM Radio
This stylish, remote controlled mini MP3 Alarm Clock Radio is great for waking up to your favorite tunes, improving those tinny laptop speakers or making cell phone mp3’s sound like they’re supposed to.
SD Card and USB Flash Drive Support
With a USB port, an SD card reader and a 3.5mm audio input this little music box can make MP3’s from almost any source sound great. Just in case your phones not covered.
3 different wake up modes
3 different wake up modes are available for the alarm, you can choose to be beeped awake, woken by MP3 or to have the Radio come on first thing in the morning. And as the time is backed up by 2xAAA batteries, unexpected power cuts shouldn’t leave you fiddling around resetting times.
For portable use, the internal battery is good for approximately 5 hours of playback, great for an afternoon by the sea or to keep you entertained by the grill.
Compact and Light
Small yet surprisingly powerful, the device weighs in at just over 1lb and its dimensions are: 130x90x95mm, small and light enough for carrying in a rucksack or picnic hamper.
What’s in the box
1 x MB300 Speaker
1 x US Adapter
1 x USB Charging Cable 3.5mm Audio Cable
Remote Control With Battery
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Ease of Use. A lot of people said that it wasn't intuitive and the buttons were hard to push. I did not find this to be the case however. The buttons are smallish and stiff so that might be part of the issue people had. I have no problems with this however. There are several buttons, but I had it figured out in a matter of minutes. So on ease of use I give it 4 stars.
2. Quality. It works, which seemed to be a problem with some reviews. Radio and MP3 player both play without any issues. It does have a "cheap" feel to it and the LCD is a bit hard to read unless you look at it straight on (at an angle, everything looks gray), but I keep it next to my bed and can see it fine. Remote is nice, when I want to see what time it is at night I just hit the snooze button on remote and the time is illuminated for about 20 seconds. Would have liked to be able to just turn on the blue light, but not a deal breaker. 3 stars
3. Sound/music player. I keep the volume on 3 which is plenty loud to wake up by or go to sleep to. At higher volumes it can be heard through the entire back of my house. The MP3 player will remember the last track you played and start back at it when you restart the music. The MP3 alarm, however only seems to want to play track 1. When I hear 3 doors down now I want to punch the snooze button ... even in the car radio. 4 stars
4. Value: My wife was shopping for MP3 alarm clocks for my birthday and was pricing them at $100. I told her to forget that and bought this one for $35 with next day shipping. Value 5 stars.
5. Overall: You get what you pay for, but you do get a lot for your money. This unit is portable, has phone hook-ups, and other features that really make it a bargain. Hopefully it won't die in a few months, but that remains to be seen. I rolled the dice and came on the upside of the 50/50 line. Hope you do too! 4 stars
Only drawback: I wish it had a direct plug to an outlet. It comes with two cords, one for charging from a computer and one for audio in (like from a phone or in my case my disc-man). With the right converter (like the plug from the end of a kindle charger) I think I can make it work, but it would have been nice to come with it's own plug.
Bottom line: This is a great product and I'm glad I bought it. Definitely not a waste of the just over $20 I spent on it.
Purchased for a teen boy. He tossed the book aside and quickly figured out all the features without it! Sound is good, with adequate volume, and he seems excited to be able to charge his phone and listen to music while he sleeps via several different media options. He loves that it also runs on batteries so he can take it into the bathroom with him.
I asked him this morning how it worked out, and he put his thumb in the air; then he excitedly told me he had a dream that it also made toast and the toast popped out when the alarm went off! Apparently he was disappointed when he woke up sans hot buttered toast waiting for him! Gotta love teen boys!
Seems to do what it is designed to do. Will update review if my opinion changes over time.
What use is a clock radio that is too loud to use in a bedroom?
However, this thing sounds pretty good really loud. The quality and features are pretty solid The only issue is there literally is no "quiet". The quietest setting of "1" is equivalent of about mid-volume on any other clock radio I've ever had. We even tried taping foam on the ends and it was still too loud.
So this might be a GREAT value for your living room, basement, by the pool, or in your garage. But don't even think about using this in a bedroom.
Most recent customer reviews
Was hoping for a better alarm sound instead of the most common in the world.
Beep.... Beep....Beep.Read more