Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

August 19 show on channel 13 in NY

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 21, 2007, 9:48:52 AM PDT
troublejo says:
First I was wondering if the book came with DVD, can anyone answer that question. Does anyone have the pot roast dinner that she did on Sunday. It looks like something I would love to try.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 7, 2007, 3:05:12 PM PDT
Hola Jo Ann
In order to get the DVD you have to order the book from A La Carte communications (they show the 800# after the show). Make sure you check out www.daisymartinez.com to get lots of new recipes, and sign up for my monthly newsletter!
Hasta pronto,
Daisy

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 26, 2007, 4:58:38 AM PDT
troublejo says:
Hi Daisy
Thanks for replying to my question. Are you the Daisy from the cookshow? I am hooked, have to watch your show on Sunday evening. I am taping your show,hoping to get the one with the pot roast. I am going to send for the book today.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Aug 21, 2007
Latest post:  Sep 26, 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
Daisy Cooks: Latin Flavors That Will Rock Your World
Daisy Cooks: Latin Flavors That Will Rock Your World by Christopher Styler (Hardcover - June 1, 2006)
4.6 out of 5 stars (171)