Augusta Sportswear 790 100% Poly Moisture Wicking T-Shirt
|Price:||$1.99 - $21.89|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Polyester
- ULTIMATE COMFORT: If you're looking for a shirt that will give you exceptional comfort you've found the right one. This shirt is tailored for an fabulous fit so you can feel just right in it.
- STAY STYLISH: Just because you're working out doesn't mean you can't look good. This shirt is a stylish with it's flattering fit and form. You'll look good no matter how sweaty you might get.
- FULL RANGE: From the field to the couch, it's important that your clothing gives you freedom and flexiblility. This shirt allows you a full range of movement without the limitation that you get with other shirts.
- GO TEAM GO: The best part is that you can get this shirt in your team's colors. It's also easily customizable with your team logo or name. Show off your unity and pride with this awesome shirt.
- TRUSTED DURABILITY: Whether your on the side lines or out on the town, Augusta knows that you need a shirt that will hold up to all kinds of weather and wear. This shirt has exceptional durability so you can wear it with confidence.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1st - price. I have to purchase 5 of them because I usually only do laundry once a week, cannot be pricey like rei or patagonia..
2nd - fit, not too lose that it bunches, espcially the sleeves, and not too tight that it just makes me itchy all day.
3rd - they need to be able to tuck into my pants and stay tucked in even when my day involves a lot of movement.
4th - does not shrink.
5th - nice feel to the skin, I don't want to be reminded I am wearing an undershirt throughout the day because the material is itching or the tag is annoying. These are tagless.. perfect.
6th - neck does not shrink, ripple, etc.
So far these shirts meet ALL my criteria perfectly and might be the FIRST undershirt in all the brands I have purchased to do so.
So a few advantages and why these are the best undershirt - cheap, paid $6.50/shirt for mine here on Amazon. perfect fit - I ordered medium based on other reviews and am 5'8" 165lbs workout or run 3-4 times a week and they are perfect. They even fit perfectly under my close fitting tailored shirts I got on a business trip in China few years back.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I wear these shirts while hiking here in the southwest USA. They are great for not getting crusty like cotton shirts. Work just like Under Armor shirts, just don't have the logo.Published 10 hours ago by Mojave702
Buy a size smaller than what you wear in cotton shirts and definitely my favorite brand of polyester shirts to wear so I highly advise buying this one it fits awesome on the collar... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Crispy Turtles
Ordered XL, which I did receive but compared to other XL shirts similar to this one it fit a little tight. But still a good shirt.Published 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
This is a good shirt that is very inexpensive. I am very happy with it.Published 8 days ago by James K Thompson
MATERIAL IS VERY THIN ... ITCHY COMPARED TO UNDER ARMOUR OR MAGNUM SHIRTSPublished 9 days ago by BUYER
For the price they are great. Little thinner feeling than a under armour product. Work well at wicking sweat.Published 16 days ago by Amazon Customer