Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 143 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 209 reviews
on August 25, 2014
This thing works flawlessly. I have been very picky about my phone chargers for the last few years after discovering that the older, cheaper ones take forever to charge a new style smart phone or tablet. This bad boy holds up to everything you throw at it. I used to frequently see the "Your device is using more power than the charger can supply and must power off" message with cheaper chargers that claimed to be 2 amps - not anymore. This thing will power two devices. It's a little bigger than most, but for a good reason. I can now charge and simultaneously use an HTC One X+ smartphone and a Samsung Tab 3 10.1 tablet without overtaxing the charger. This unit fits snugly in most cigarette lighter plugs (a problem I've had in the past where others simply fall out). It has a nice - but not obnoxiously bright - red light indicating that it is operating (a nice plus). I love it!
on January 4, 2015
This charger is nice for the price. It has two USB charging ports on it, which both supply 2.1A. One is labeled "iPhone" and the other is labeled "Android", however my HTC One (m7) charges equally well on both ports. This charger is a little on the tall side, sticking up out of the cigarette lighter port about an inch and a half. This generally isn't an issue in most cars, but in my car (2006 Mini Cooper S) the lighter port faces directly upward and is underneath the heater controls, and because of the height of this charger, it makes it a little tight when plugging in a cable when the charger is in place. That being said its not incredibly hard to fit the charger in the lighter port.
on November 2, 2016
This adapter works well when it works, but unfortunately doesn't last very long. It just stopped working one day and I took it out of the 12V port to see that the plastic sides had cracked, and the plastic tabs that hold it in the port had both broken off.

Would have been really happy with the product if it had not broken. But for a supposedly high-quality product, it didn't live up to its billing.
review image
on October 10, 2014
Purchased this item for my HTC One M8. The description stated that it was compatible with this phone but I was unable to get it to charge my phone or my husbands (same style) phone. I also tried 3 different charging cables. No success. Had to return item and purchase different ones. Disappointed since phone was listed in description as compatible.
on April 3, 2015
This is very well made and charges much quicker than virtually all others. Parts that on others of the same ilk are commonly made from plastic. On the Aukey, they're made of quality metal. Other features show a thought process in the design. It's not a simple rehash of inferior versions. I should probably give it 5 stars, but I haven't owned or used it long enough to ferret out any issues. This is merely a cursory examination of, from what I can glean, a formidable product.
on December 19, 2014
Great charger with plenty of output power for newer, more energy demanding devices. BUT don't believe their marketing department since one port is labeled Apple Only and the other as Everything Else. Other devices work fine in the Apple port and charge just as fast, it's just a marketing gimmick to use the work Apple and get Apple freaks to buy their product.
on July 22, 2014
Works great and not disappointed. As some of the other reviews will say, this is a solid little device that charges the phone at an amazing speed. I did my research prior to purchasing and this was the one I found to be the best choice. The seller was prompt on shipping and my order arrived on time. Would buy another if/when needed and would purchase from this seller again.
on July 31, 2015
Tried with both IPhone 6 and several Android devices. IPhone charges lightning fast! Other phones not as fast but charges fine. Also worth noting, is that it fits very tight/snug in the cig lighter plug. My car's port is a little old and other chargers would disconnect prequently, but it hasn't happened once with this charger. Good product, highly recommend.
on July 27, 2016
works great and who can ever have enough of these adapters. The one in my vehicle really charges so slow that sometimes the phone doesnt charge at all. this one allows my phone to charge and use it as gps and music player and still charge.
on July 11, 2014
Works great!

I have an LG G2 that needs to be plugged into a 2.1A port while running Waze, else it will continue to drop battery.

This fit the bill wonderfully, and was cheap in cost, and is of high quality.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.