Aulett Home Waterproof Rubber Vinyl Apron - 40" Heavy Duty Model - Best for Staying Dry When Dishwashing, Lab Work, Butcher, Dog Grooming, Cleaning Fish - Industrial Chemical Resistant Plastic
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔ Original goods ONLY sold by Aulett Home! LEAVE WORK DRY AND HAPPY with this Waterproof Vinyl coated 40" long x 28" wide universal apron. It has STRONGER stitching for the tough guys; 10" LONGER ties for a total of 40", wrap around your belly if you want to; the 25% WIDER ties and neck strap are even more durable and the bonus removable neck strap pad adds EVEN MORE COMFORT.
- ✔ MULTIPLE USES: Great protection for a dishwasher, washing your dogs or trimming the yard. It`s comfortable to wear and has an adjustable length neck strap, so you can choose the perfect height for you. Once you are done, rinse or use a soapy cloth to get the grime off.
- ✔ KEEPS YOUR CLOTHES CLEAN AND DRY while you butcher game; also excellent for cleaning fish or power washing farm equipment. Deflects oil and grease with its slippery outside, yet is soft enough for extended wearing.
- ✔ SURPRISE YOUR HUSBAND, SON OR WIFE. This apron is not just for using in a restaurant or butchers. It offers protection in the kitchen, while doing projects, pottery or arts and crafts. Even use it as a Dexter Costume, if you want.
- ✔ STAY DRY OR GET YOUR MONEY BACK. With the 30 day money back guarantee and 1 year free replacement warranty, tearing from stitches or broken straps are a worry of the past. Add to cart now.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Whether you’re doing dishes for a table of 12, throwing pottery on the wheel, or giving a four-legged furball a much-needed bath, sometimes work can get a little messy. Stay dry with the industry’s most comfortable, professional quality waterproof apron from Aulett Home, and leave work knowing when the apron comes off, your cleanup is already done!
Go home clean at the end of the day!
MADE FROM SOFT, WATERPROOF MATERIAL
The Aulett Home Waterproof Apron is perfect for all-day wear in the professional environment.
40"x28" PROFESSIONAL USE SIZE
The Aulett Home Waterproof Apron is designed with the professional restaurant staff in mind, but it’s also perfect for pet groomers, hunters, potters, and lab work!
10” LONGER TIES
With stronger stitching and longer, wider ties, our apron is durable and will bring you years of daily use.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The two things that could make this 5 stars are:
The stitching is starting to unravel on the side so it's just a mater of time before it will let go on the full length. I have hand stitched in the area to stop this...
The second item is just a suggested improvement of putting a snap on the draw webs since the flat straps would work like those on a life jacket and cost next to $0.00.
This apron is great! Wraps around comfortably and keeps the front of me bone dry. The neck strap cushion is nice. Friends told me to get an apron with pockets but I don't particularly need pockets and I see them as a potential source of leaks.
The only issue I have with it is how one of the ties started to unravel. Since it is made with a plastic webbing, you can cut off the unraveled part and use a lighter to melt and seal the raw edge. Other than that, I'm uncertain if the stitching will last more than a year of frequent use. It isn't heavy duty thread and is only one line of stitching. You can clean it either by wiping it down or in the washer on a low spin, and hang it to dry (dries pretty quickly since the materials were made not to absorb water).
Overall, I have been using this apron for a few months without any major issues with it so far. Smelled funky (a bit chemical) on arrival but it was fine within a few days. It does the job and keeps me dry, which is very appreciated. I would recommend it for the price and good function, despite mildly imperfect construction.