|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$18.99 - $23.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 78% Polyester | 19% Rayon | 3% Spandex
- Made in USA
- ***Keebon International is the sole online retailer of the brand Auliné Collection’s merchandise. To ensure you receive an authentic, non-counterfeit item, please make sure your order is placed with seller Keebon International and that the item you receive has the Auliné Collection clothing label***
- Solid Color Blazers with a Single Front Button
- 3/4 Length Scrunched Sleeves
- Designed to be form fitting and has stretch
- Sizing runs smaller than usual US sizing. Please check measurements for sizes below to ensure best sizing. Size up or down depending on how fitted you like to wear the blazer
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Versatile fashion/casual blazer suitable for work or everyday casual available in black and white and new spring/fall colors. Designed to be lightweight for casual wear even in hotter months in spring and summer, as well as year round, an alternative to thicker and formal blazers
*Sizing runs small. Please check measurements before purchasing to ensure best size*
Approximate Measurements (Measured flat down in Inches):
Bust = Armpit to armpit length
Shoulder = Shoulder seam to shoulder seam length
Length = Top of collar to bottom hem
Sleeve = Single sleeve length
Bust: 15 1/2"
Shoulder: 13 1/2"
Length: 21 1/2"
Sleeve: 17 1/2"
Shoulder: 14 1/2"
Bust: 16 1/2"
Length: 22 1/2"
Sleeve: 18 1/2"
Bust: 18 1/2"
Shoulder: 15 1/2"
Sleeve: 19 1/2"
Bust: 19 1/2"
Shoulder: 17 1/2"
Length: 24 1/2"
Sleeve: 20 1/2"
Shoulder: 18 1/2"
Length: 25 1/2"
Sleeve: 20 1/2"
- Shipping Weight: 12.96 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00JXZ54OA
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 26, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Size: had to go up 1 size. Going up 2 sizes would be better
Comfort: very comfortable, but a little tight on the forearms and the button area
It's very stretchable which makes it easier to move your arms.
Overall: It's a really cute design and very comfortable, but the fuzz balls is too noticeable.
Note about pics below: Ignore the pin and patch on it. I attached them for a conference I went to, so it doesn't come with the blazer.
Fabric is soft.
It's totally plain, wish the designer had added some kind of lining. But I liked it.
*** UPDATE ***
I have since purchased this item many times. I must say that in addition to the quality of the garment, the responsiveness of the company I'm purchasing from: "Kleebon International" has been outstanding. When I needed a blazer in a size that was unavailable, they made it available. When I had a shipping issue, they fixed it immediately, and offered me a free blazer. I am 110% satisfied with this company. Great job!