- Save 15% each on Auphonix MPF1 Pop Filters offered by Zanshin Marketing when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code APHX15F3 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on Auphonix MPF1 Pop Filters offered by Zanshin Marketing when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code APHX10F2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
2 Year Musical Instrument Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Auphonix 6-Inch Diameter Microphone Pop Filter. Double Mesh Screen. Bonus Recording Tips and Tricks Ebook
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Double layer of mesh ensures the best recording free of distortion
- Flexible yet sturdy gooseneck holder easily supports the weight of the shield, allowing for simple placement
- When you buy this pop filter you also get our bonus ebook full of recording hints and tips
- 12 month money-back guarantee
- Pop guards are used in professional recording studios, and if you are serious about quality sound, then you need to have one too.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
That sinking feeling, when you realize that your recording is wasted...
What's that sound? A dull thud? Distortion every time there is a ""p"" or a ""b""?
Every time. Your heart sinks as you realize all your efforts are wasted.
Your recording is useless. You are going to have to do it all again. Because ...
You didn't use a pop shield!
The thuds and pops are caused by the air from some sounds hitting the microphone at high speed
The way we vocalize those sounds are picked up as loud noises by your microphone...
... unless you use a pop guard.
Although they are simple devices, your new pop filter will
- disperse the air from these problem sounds,
- reduce the impact on the microphone,
- and eliminate these distortions from your recording.
You will get a clean, professional-sounding recording, first time!
So, why buy this Pop Filter?
There's a reason pop guards are used in recording studios and radio stations the world over. They work!
Professionals and amateurs alike use this simple tool to vastly improve their recording quality
- The Auphonix Pop Filter has strong, sturdy, construction, with a double layer of mesh.
- The gooseneck holder fully supports the filter's weight, unlike cheaper filters.
- And if you are not happy there is a 12-month 100% money back guarantee
BONUS: There is so much more to great recording than just using a filter, so to help you get the best results... when you get this filter you also get our bonus ebook full of recording hints and tips.
Using a pop filter, and applying the simple tips in the bonus ebook, will be the end of your frustration with bad audio.
All that's left to do is order now and you'll soon have your new pop filter, bonus ebook, and great audio!"
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I must also add that the Auphonix customer service was amazing in their response to my initial post. Based on my experience, I recommend working with these people.
--- my original post ---
I really like this filter except for one thing. It is designed to be attached to a tubular boom microphone stand and doesn't attach well to a flat surface. I am using it with a Yeti Blue microphone, and there is not a good way to attach it to the microphone. I wish I had looked more carefully before buying. I tried attaching it to the back of the microphone as suggested by some reviewers, but it doesn't do it securely. It comes loose when you try to adjust its position.
It would be nice if Auphonix would provide a good method of attaching it to a flat surface or to permanently attach it to something.
FOLLOW UP NOTE (1/8/14): Auphonix now has a version which does clamp securely to a flat surface. I have one and am happy with this version of the pop filter with the new "flat" clamp.
This makes all the difference in the world when attempting to get your mount solid and steady. If you are using one of the larger microphones which would benefit from the full 6-inch pop filter, and you have a boom arm or some other square/rectangular base for the filter to mount to, you will not go wrong purchasing this product.
I ended up sticking with my Sterling pf2 filter, which stays exactly where I put it but has a bigger, uglier, less elegant mount. But hey, maybe that huge mount is what helps it stay in place.