- Save 15% each on Auphonix MPF1 Pop Filters offered by Zanshin Marketing when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code APHX15F3 at checkout. Offered by Net Success Group. See more products in this promotion
- Save 10% each on Auphonix MPF1 Pop Filters offered by Zanshin Marketing when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code APHX10F2 at checkout. Offered by Net Success Group. See more products in this promotion
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
AUPHONIX Microphone Pop Filter (MPF-1) – Easy-On 6inch Shield for Powerful Vocals Blocks Thud, Pop, BP Plosives, S Hiss for Clear as a Bell Sound – Double Optimized Mesh Filter Windscreen Cover Mask
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$19.00 (63%)|
SAVE 15% off for 3. Enter code APHX15F3 at checkout.
Save 15% each on Auphonix MPF1 Pop Filters offered by Zanshin Marketing when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code APHX15F3 at checkout. Offered by Net Success Group. See more products in this promotionRedeemed
SAVE 10% off for 2. Enter code APHX10F2 at checkout.
Save 10% each on Auphonix MPF1 Pop Filters offered by Zanshin Marketing when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code APHX10F2 at checkout. Offered by Net Success Group. See more products in this promotionRedeemed
- LET THEM HEAR YOUR MESSAGE...NOT YOUR MISTAKES: Don’t lose gusto focusing on breathing and mouth movements while you unleash your passion and purpose. Auphonix pop filter REFRACTS AWAY all the POPS, PLOSIVES, HISSING, THUDS and WINDBREAKS for you, so you can focus on creating amazing content that gets you noticed, followed and into profit.
- WHY MESH INSTEAD of METAL? – ULTRA STURDY polyester mesh allows all those high frequency, AUDIENCE CAPTIVATING tones to pass thru without the “twanginess” or “s phasiness” you’d experience with a metal pop filter for mic, so your audience never misses a word, note, or tone.
- ACTUALLY MAKES YOU SOUND GOOD - WON’T STIFLE YOUR VOICE, MASK YOUR INFLECTION or SOUND FLAT: While other mic filter models pad their mic shield with a 3rd layer of mesh (because it looks good on paper), our audience didn’t like how it masks your voice, dims your energy and makes you sound flat, so we focused on creating a Double Layer Mic Filter that helps you deliver an EXCEPTIONAL FIRST IMPRESSION…not a 3 layer mic filter that sells more to novices who don’t understand recording.
- LETS VOICE THRU, KEEPS BURSTS OUT – THIS ISN’T YOUR DIY mesh pop filter. OPTIMIZED surface placement of each hole allows you to record what your audience wants to hear. A MUST HAVE microphone windscreen for any Influencer or Artist who values QUALITY, AFFORDABILITY and SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE on YouTube Videos, Podcasts, Trainings, Lives, Song Covers or Unique Business Content.
- IT WORKS, IT FITS & IT’S EASY TO USE - Auphonix 6” microphone mask QUICKLY clamps to any ROUND MIC STAND, then bends to all 360 DEGREE ANGLES for perfect positioning in front of your AT2020, AT2035, AT4040, AT2050, AT2020+, Samson Meteor , Scarlett CM25 ,CAD GXL2400, Apogee, Razer Siren X, BADAAX Mic, Rode NT1A, Rode NT-USB, MXL 770, MXL 910, MXL 2010, CAD U37, BM-800 or any other 6” or smaller microphone.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Auphonix Microphone Pop Filter | Pure. Powerful. Premium Quality Sound
Auphonix Pop Filter REFRACTS AWAY all the POPS, PLOSIVES, HISSING, THUDS and WINDBREAKS. It filters any unwanted noise from your recording so you get a quality audio output.
Note: Compatible with any 6” or smaller microphones.
Microphone Pop Filter
It has a double layer of mesh to ensure the best recording free of distortion. Our Auphonix Pop Filter does not stifle your voice, mask your inflection or make your recording sound flat. No more post-production hassle trying to reduce the pop sounds.
Vlogs. Pod Casts & More!
A company you can trust your voice with!
We started out just like you… Creators. Artists. Global Disruptors. Yet time and time again we struggled to create the high-quality recordings that got our message the respect it deserved.
So we dug deep into the research, doing all the legwork to determine what made the best recording equipment, endlessly trying, testing and perfecting until we felt 100% confident we had created precisely what our audience and fellow recorders wanted.
Make your voice sound great now!
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The filter part itself is honestly decent and when it works, it does what it's supposed to, but I am constantly wrestling to get the filter to stay in position for more than two seconds. Half the time the goose-neck part of this thing tries to unscrew from the base so it looses all tension and the pop filters just falls straight down to my desk away from my microphone. The rest of the time, the goose neck part just wont hold the shape I want, wont keep the distance from the mic I want, even when going to insane extremes to reposition this thing or try to bend the goose-neck so that it'll rest where I want it to, the thing still has a mind of it's own and just does what it wants.
It's probably value for money or whatever, but not when I'm going to have to buy a different filter that will actually just stay put.
I ended up sticking with my Sterling pf2 filter, which stays exactly where I put it but has a bigger, uglier, less elegant mount. But hey, maybe that huge mount is what helps it stay in place.
I must also add that the Auphonix customer service was amazing in their response to my initial post. Based on my experience, I recommend working with these people.
--- my original post ---
I really like this filter except for one thing. It is designed to be attached to a tubular boom microphone stand and doesn't attach well to a flat surface. I am using it with a Yeti Blue microphone, and there is not a good way to attach it to the microphone. I wish I had looked more carefully before buying. I tried attaching it to the back of the microphone as suggested by some reviewers, but it doesn't do it securely. It comes loose when you try to adjust its position.
It would be nice if Auphonix would provide a good method of attaching it to a flat surface or to permanently attach it to something.
FOLLOW UP NOTE (1/8/14): Auphonix now has a version which does clamp securely to a flat surface. I have one and am happy with this version of the pop filter with the new "flat" clamp.
Couldn't have been easier to install. Note there is a square clamp and a round clamp version. Opted for the round clamp, but this will depend on your mic set up.
This makes all the difference in the world when attempting to get your mount solid and steady. If you are using one of the larger microphones which would benefit from the full 6-inch pop filter, and you have a boom arm or some other square/rectangular base for the filter to mount to, you will not go wrong purchasing this product.