Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on May 24, 2017
WOW!! Amazing Product!! I have a 5.1 surround setup and WAS pretty happy with it paired to 50" screen, etc. Added one of these bad boys and DANG!! Love it I used the Mediabridge ULTRA Series RCA Y-Adapter (12 Inches) - 1-Male to 2-Female for Digital Audio or Subwoofer - (Part# CYA-1M2F-P ) to split my RCA pre-out from the receiver and took an RCA line from the splitter to the ONEU Audio Amplifier, Separated Subwoofer Volume Controlled Stereo Amplifier 2 x 45-Watt and 1x68W Sub Output, Super Bass 2.1 Channel Audio Power Amplifier with Power Supply. From here I used simple AmazonBasics 14-Gauge Speaker Wire - 100 Feet in a 50 foot run to go from AV rack to the couch. (Side note: I throw in the cable info because you need not waste money on oxygen free cable or twisted speaker wire or other "Gimmicks" The wire above gets the job done) Love the shaker/ tactile transducer. You do need some crossover control in place whether it's from your AV receiver or a separate amp or from a crossover control unit. The amp I ordered has it built in, but my Yamaha app had it built in and shunts off all signals below hertz to the sub line out. IF you just took a tv line out, etc to an amp for this thing, I found you feel every little noise. This is why you should have crossover control. Love this thing! Flipped over the lazy Boy and used four wood screws and inserted my 14 gauge wire (Which the binding posts easily accepted) and it just worked! Love it!! May get a second one for the same couch down the road but for $50, I'm really happy. I am definitely sold, and even have the other half pretty convinced on it. (Used a clip of an Indiana Jones Explosion.) The real test will be Friday night with the movie Hacksaw Ridge.
on March 11, 2016
These do exactly what they say they do. Bass Shake! Added 4 of these to my theater seats(4 separate seats). Adds a great feeling of deep bass to movies and music without making any sound at all. Powered by a 250W sub-woofer amp and hooked in parallel with all 4 shakers at 4ohms.
review image
on January 22, 2018
Works awesome! Hooked up to in series (to make 8 ohm) to an old 100 watt/channel 7.1 jvc receiver. In series the maximum is 50 watts per speaker. Have worked great! The only down side is that I can't watch scary movies with these on. They enhance the scare factor so much I almost had a heart attack. Also, google a list of movies that have great bass soundtracks and rent those, you will be pleasantly surprised.

To calibrate them, I downloaded a program called tone generator. I then put my volume at 50% and generated a 40hz tone. Increase the volume a little by little till I was happy with results.

*note* They are 4 ohm each so if you are going to connect A single one to an 8 ohm amp...BE VERY CAREFUL. It will create double the load/heat on the amp. I.e. if your amp does 100 watts at 8 ohm, it will output 200 watts at 4 ohm. If you hook 2 in series you get 8 ohm. 3 in series you get 12 ohm. At 12 ohm with 100 watt output, it will give you 33 watts per bass shaker.
on February 14, 2016
It does what they say it does! I have one under our sectional couch. It shakes the floor and the couch. I ordered another for the other end of the couch. But one does a pretty good job. I have it hook to a 2 channel stereo amp that is fed from the the sub output of my sound bar. One channel goes to my 12" sub, the other to the bass shaker. Perfect combo. You can even turn off the sub and just let the shaker do it's job, it makes movies ten times better.
on September 23, 2015
These feel good on the seats in my car, but unfortunately there is a delay between the sound source and the shake. So not the best for music, as the beat feels out of time from the music I hear from the rest of my audio speakers. I googled this and others experience the same problem. Apparently it's due to the length of time it takes to shake your seat, which seems like as much as 50-100ms
22 comments| 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 10, 2018
Before I bought this unit, I purchased a cheaper one by a different company. It was a little less than half the price of this unit, but I ended up returning it and getting this one instead. The first one that I bought couldn't handle low frequencies very well at all, and rattled at moderate volumes. This unit handles everything I can throw at it like a CHAMP. Zero chatter from the unit, nothing rattling inside. It performs exactly as you'd expect. I'm only powering it with a 20W amp, but it's shaking my desk chair (which it's bolted to) like you wouldn't believe. Very happy with this purchase! Don't cheap out on the other unit, get this one first.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 11, 2016
I was worried that I would be under impressed by this device because it wasn't a true ButtKicker but after having the AuraSound AST-2B-4 Pro for a few weeks I don't think I'd want one much stronger. This device makes your bass seem way louder than it is and the shaking off the couch is subtle enough that guests think it is the subwoofer shaking the couch, not the device hidden underneath the couch. I have my bass shaker paired with a Pyle 150 watt amp.
on January 17, 2016
This thing kicks ass. It's very heavy, feels very high quality. It works really well. You have to really secure it to avoid noise. I put it in between my mattress and my bedframe and that worked really well. I drive it with a Dayton 70W amp but that seems like overkill.

It's great for video games and action movies.
on September 12, 2016
Wow, this thing is AMAZING. I mounted it to the bottom of my desk chair and man, it sure does shake the chair. It adds a new level to your music or gaming experience. I played Forza 6: Apex with this and it adds a really cool feel to the game. I am definitely a tactile transducer believer now!
on February 6, 2017
Have 4 in my theater room. LOVE THEM!!!! Never going back

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.