Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

67%
33%
Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3 reviews
on February 16, 2009
I like anime.
I like fantasy.
I like giant battling robots.

I hated this show. Drunk male pixies in political intrigues between medieval looking countries who happen to field giant ugly robots piloted by kidnapped citizens from "upper Earth" countries such as Japan and the USA. One Japanese forced pilot is pulled to their fantasy world along with his Honda Motorcycle that he rides along side the horse mounted knights on parade. Dribble.

I have not seen graphics this bad since the early 70's. Characters shimmie back and forth as they change poses over a static back ground.

I can't imagine an audience for this, maybe someone who saw it as a kid and wants to relive the nostalga of his tortured youth, spent watching a black and white TV with no cable or VCR player?

Again, a couple of reviewers throw up (and I mean "throw up") 5 star reviews. What their true motivation is I will likely never know, but don't make the mistake I made, pass on this stinker of a show.