Aura Cacia 100% Pure Lavender Essential Oil | GC/MS Tested for Purity | 15 ml (0.5 fl. oz.) in Box with Uses Insert | Lavandula angustifolia
- CALMING, RELAXING AROMA - The most popular essential oil in the world, lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) is considered one of the safest oils to use for adults and children, and scientific studies over the years have verified its many benefits. It smells both floral and herbaceous, since the oil comes from the flower, leaves, and stems of new growth.
- ORIGIN AND SOURCING - Lavender essential oil is grown in many regions across the globe and is produced more than any other essential oil. Aura Cacia Lavender Essential Oil is distilled from flowers in Bulgaria that have been picked at peak bloom. Lavender is harvested annually near or just after the summer solstice. The flowers only bloom for two weeks, so the harvesting and distillation is often done all day and night. Lavender is harvested with a combine and taken to the distillation facility.
- PURITY TESTING AND RECOMMENDED USES - Gas chromatography mass spectrometry (GC/MS) testing is the primary way to ensure an essential oil is an unadulterated, true botanical. Every batch of Aura Cacia essential oils is GC/MS tested. This product is vegan and cruelty-free.
- ABOUT US - Aura Cacia was founded 38 years ago on pure essential oils and true aromatherapy benefits. We partner with suppliers to source high quality botanicals and rigorously test every batch to ensure purity. We then provide premium products with consumer safety at the forefront. And importantly, Aura Cacia is part of a member owned co-op that puts people and planet ahead of profits.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Lavender is dominated by middle notes, mainly linalool and linalyl acetate. It smells both floral and herbaceous, since the oil comes from the flower, leaves, and stems of new growth.
- Lavender blends well with many oils, including rose, neroli, rosemary, patchouli, citrus, and chamomiles.
- Lavender is well known for its calming and relaxing effects. It can be applied topically when diluted or diffused in the air. It's commonly used in pillow sprays, personal care products, and bath blends.
- On the skin, lavender is soothing and cleansing. Because it's so mild, its in many products for facial care and DIY recipes.
- Lavender's cleansing properties are also effective in home care. It can be used in laundry, as well as to clean the home, especially light-colored surfaces, like white tile, granite, and marble.
- 100% Pure Essential Oil
- GC/MS Tested for Purity
- No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
- Not Tested on Animals
- 0.50 ounces (15ml)
Quick tip: Toss 18 drops with ½ cup coarse salt for a nightstand diffusion.
Recipe: Lavender Laundry Rinse
9 drops Lavender Essential Oil
1 Tbsp vinegar
3 Tbsp baking soda
Into container, mix vinegar and baking soda. Add lavender essential oil and mix well. Add mixture to laundry during rinse cycle.
There are many ways to use essential oils! The above suggested uses are an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available from Aura Cacia. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, unscented lotion or liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use.
Drops per 1 oz (2 Tbsp) carrier
Face - 6
Body - 12
Home Care -18
Diffusion - Follow device instructions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.06 x 1.13 x 3.63 inches; 0.5 Ounces
- Item model number : 199901
- UPC : 885569589018 885810128874 051381999018 787734591935 794437307206
- Manufacturer : Frontier Co-op
- ASIN : B001DJ6J0C
- Customer Reviews:
Caution: If pregnant, suffering from any medical condition or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use. Dilute properly. May irritate skin. Not for internal use. Keep out of reach of children.
Dispense a few drops on your pillow before bedtime. Open the bottle and simply breathe in the aroma when confronting any stressful situation.
Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil
Statements made, or products sold through this web site, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or doctor or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. Always consult with a physician or licensed doctor before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a problem.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I hate the smell of synthetic lavender. Yuck! This doesn't smell that way at all. It's the real deal. A little goes a long way, and it has a natural scent. Do I think you need to buy way more expensive brands to get similar quality? No. Sorry, I don't care what anyone says on Facebook. Not even the 87th person I've seen pimping those higher priced ones that you HAVE to up-charge in order for MLM to be effective.
I don't sell any products. I'm just a consumer that likes good quality essential oils without the higher price tag where it can be avoided. I also take a tiny droplet of the oil and rub it between my thumb and index finger, and then transfer just a very light amount of that oil onto the tips of my dogs' ears at night. It really seems to calm and settle them down in the evenings. Does not seem to impact them negatively at all, but again I use this VERY sparingly with them. I'd highly recommend this and other Aura Cacial oils.
Aura Cacia's clove bud is a wonderful, warm, spice, yet a little sweet aroma. It can be blended into a synergy blend for energy and creativity. It also works wonders mixed with ginger and peppermint to warm and ease muscle pain. Add a little lime or sweet orange and it will bring out the clove buds spicy notes. Just remember citrus and ginger can cause photosensitivity, so you want to only put on areas that will not be sun exposed or stay out of sun for 12-24 hours.
On a side note Aura Cacia is a part of Frontier Co-op. They are very well known in the herbal and essential oils industries. I personally purchase many of their other products so it only made sense to broaden my experience with them in their essential oils brand.
* All of the information in my review is for educational purposes only. It is based on my research and my own opinions. Always seek advice from your healthcare provider.*
I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for my honest feedback. As an frequent online shopper myself I rely on honest reviews so I would never leave a good review just for the discount.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.