Aura Cacia Sweet Almond Skin Care Oil | GC/MS Tested for Purity | 480ml (16 fl. oz.)
- SWEET ALMOND OIL - Sweet almond (Prunus amygdalus dulcis) oil is one of the most diverse and accessible skin care oils, making it one of the most popular natural skin care ingredients. Due to its weight and nutrient density, it is excellent for bath and after-shower applications, and especially appropriate for caring for dry skin.
- RICH AND NOURISHING - This special nut is actually a drupe (sometimes referred to as a stone fruit), which has been used in food, skin care, and medicine for centuries. Its valuable oil comes from a pressing of the nut which yields a considerable amount with each pressing. A natural source of skin-nourishing fatty acids and lipids, sweet almond oil has a rich consistency and glides well when used for massage.
- ETHICALLY MADE - Aura Cacia Sweet Almond Oil is not tested on animals, and contains no synthetic colors or fragrances. Aura Cacia Essential Oils and skin care oils are completely paraben and petroleum free.
- PURITY TESTING - Gas chromatography mass spectrometry (GC/MS) testing is the primary way to ensure an essential oil is an unadulterated, true botanical. All Aura Cacia essential oils are GC/MS tested.
- ABOUT US - Aura Cacia was founded 38 years ago on pure essential oils and true aromatherapy benefits. We partner with suppliers to source high quality botanicals and rigorously test every batch to ensure purity. We then provide premium products with consumer safety at the forefront. And importantly, Aura Cacia is part of a member owned co-op that puts people and planet ahead of profits.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Sweet almond oil is fairly stable, high in oleic acid, and contains a fair amount of linoleic acid and essential fatty acid, which contribute to its absorption and weight.
- The claim to fame of sweet almond oil is its high Vitamin E content. It also contains Vitamin K and is rich in Omega 9.
- Sweet almond oil is clear to light yellow, and its aroma ranges from odorless to a mild nut scent.
- Due to the nature of this oil, cloudiness or particles in oil may occur.
- 100% Pure Botanical Ingredients
- No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
- Not tested on Animals
- Paraben & Petroleum Free
- 16 ounces (480 ml)
Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate).
Quick Tip: Combine with 2 to 3 drops essential oil in a roll-on bottle to use on the go.
Recipe: Frankincense Sweet Almond Body Oil
- 48 drops Aura Cacia Frankincense Essential Oil
- 4 fluid ounces Aura Cacia Sweet Almond Oil
- 4-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Glass Bottle with Writable Label
Combine oils into bottle. Use as an all over body oil.
Product detailsSize:16 Fl Oz
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8.59 x 2.46 x 2.46 inches; 1 Pounds
- Item model number : 191145
- UPC : 051381911454
- Manufacturer : Frontier Co-op
- ASIN : B000EQ1U8G
- Best Sellers Rank: #53,831 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
If pregnant, nursing, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use. Avoid eyes and mucous membranes. Dilute properly. May irritate skin. Not for internal use. Keep out of reach of children.
Prunus Amygdalus (Sweet Almond Oil), Tocopheryl Acetate, (Vitamin E Oil).
Use as desired for massage or skin care. Add one to three drops of essential oil to each teaspoon ofsweet almondoil to create your own aromatherapy bath, moisturizing oil or premium massage oil.
Information about this product is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. You should read carefully all product packaging. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All discounts are taken from suggested retail prices.
Compare with similar items
NOW Solutions, Sweet Almond Oil, 100% Pure Moisturizing Oil, Promotes Healthy-Looking Skin, Unscented Oil, 16-Ounce
JASON Vitamin E 5,000 IU All Over Body Nourishment Oil, 4 Fl Oz (Packaging May Vary)
Now Solutions, Organic Jojoba Oil, Moisturizing Multi-Purpose Oil for Face, Hair and Body, 4 Fl Oz
NOW Solutions, Avocado Oil, 100% Pure Moisturizing Oil, Nutrient Rich and Hydrating, 4 FL Oz (Pack of 1)
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Size||16 Fl Oz||16 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)||4 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)||4 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)||4 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now, one of my babies has eczema and I tried all the creams and lotions i could find. The ONLY thing that has worked wonders (along with switching to hypo-allergic detergent of course) is this oil. Every night after babies' shower, I lather them from head to toe with this oil and it has close to healed everything. WARNING: As with everything you apply to baby, do a skin patch for a couple of days just to make sure your baby is not allergic. Also keep baby hands free so that she doesn't digest the oil.
All in all, super satisfied with this product and will continue using and buying it!
Top reviews from other countries
Customers also viewed these products
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.