Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Aura Cacia 100% Pure Oregano Essential Oil | GC/MS Tested for Purity | 15 ml (0.5 fl. oz.) | Origanum vulgare
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||Origanum vulgare (oregano) essential oil.|
|Liquid Volume||0.5 Fluid Ounces|
About this item
- STRONG SMELLING AND HERBACEOUS - Oregano (Origanum vulgare) is a cleansing essential oil that has become more popular in the past decade, especially for its use in skin applications. However, oregano essential oil has many wonderful properties that make it very useful in home applications as well.
- ORIGIN AND SOURCING - Aura Cacia Oregano Essential Oil typically comes from a farm and distillery in Hungary. It’s distilled from the leaves and flowering tops.
- PURITY TESTING AND RECOMMENDED USES - Gas chromatography mass spectrometry (GC/MS) testing is the primary way to ensure an essential oil is an unadulterated, true botanical. Every batch of Aura Cacia essential oils is GC/MS tested. This product is vegan and cruelty-free.
- ABOUT US - Aura Cacia was founded 38 years ago on pure essential oils and true aromatherapy benefits. We partner with suppliers to source high quality botanicals and rigorously test every batch to ensure purity. We then provide premium products with consumer safety at the forefront. And importantly, Aura Cacia is part of a member owned co-op that puts people and planet ahead of profits.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Note: Usage should be guided by a healthcare practitioner for children under the age of 3.
- Oregano is a strong-smelling, herbaceous oil. It’s dominated by the phenolic compound carvacrol and has a small amount of thymol.
- Oregano blends well with other essential oils, including thyme, tea tree, lemon tea tree, lemongrass, sandalwood, nutmeg, cinnamon leaf and clove.
- It is generally regarded as a middle to base note oil.
- Oregano essential oil is popularly used for its cleansing action in skin and body care, as well as for household cleaning products.
- 100% Pure Essential Oil
- GC/MS Tested for Purity
- No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
- Not Tested on Animals
- 0.50 ounces (15 ml)
Quick Tip: Mix 12 drops with 2 fluid ounces water for a room spray.
Recipe: Oregano Salt Diffusion
½ cup coarse salt
6 drops Aura Cacia Oregano Essential Oil
18 drops Aura Cacia Lavender Essential Oil
4-ounce Aura Cacia Wide Mouth Amber Glass Jar
In jar, combine salt and essential oils. Stir until well blended, then let diffuse into airspace.
There are so many ways to use essential oils! The above suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available from Aura Cacia. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use.
Drops per 1 oz (2 Tbsp) carrier
Body - 6
Home Care - 18
Diffusion - Follow device instructions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 3 inches; 0.48 Ounces
- Item model number : 191222
- UPC : 051381912222
- Manufacturer : Aura Cacia
- ASIN : B01G561SUS
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
Best Sellers Rank:
#39,474 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #193 in Essential Oil Singles
- Customer Reviews:
If pregnant, nursing, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use. Avoid eyes and mucous membranes. Dilute properly. May cause skin irritation. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Origanum vulgare (oregano) essential oil.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.