Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Aura Cacia 100% Pure Tea Tree Essential Oil | Certified Organic, GC/MS Tested for Purity | 7.4 ml (0.25 fl. oz.) | Melaleuca alternifolia
|Price:||($28.72 / Fl Oz) & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$1.27 (15%)|
- WARM NUTMEG-LIKE AROMA - Revered as an aroma that has purification power, tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) is one of the most prominent essential oils used in cleansing applications. From counter sprays to toilet cleaners, tea tree essential oil is a must-have in the home. In aromatherapy, tea tree essential oil is employed for its physical nature, rather than its aesthetic qualities. However, many appreciate its underlying warm, nutmeg-like aroma.
- ORIGIN AND SOURCING - Aura Cacia Tea Tree Essential Oil is native to Australia and New Zealand. It has evolved through careful cultivation to maximize its many benefits, resulting in an essential oil that is highly effective and easy to use.
- ORGANIC OIL - Organic essential oils differ from conventional oils in that the botanicals from which they are derived are grown according to the USDA’s Organic Standards. Our manufacturing facility and all of our organic essential oils have also been certified organic by the established third-party certifier, Quality Assurance International (QAI).
- PURITY TESTING AND RECOMMENDED USES - Gas chromatography mass spectrometry (GC/MS) testing is the primary way to ensure an essential oil is an unadulterated, true botanical. Every batch of Aura Cacia essential oils is GC/MS tested. This product is vegan and cruelty-free.
- ABOUT US - Aura Cacia was founded 38 years ago on pure essential oils and true aromatherapy benefits. We partner with suppliers to source high quality botanicals and rigorously test every batch to ensure purity. We then provide premium products with consumer safety at the forefront. And importantly, Aura Cacia is part of a member owned co-op that puts people and planet ahead of profits.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- The key to tea tree essential oil’s effectiveness is the ratio of two constituents: cineole and terpinen. Although these constituents are historically used in deep cleaning applications, cineole can be a powerful skin irritant. Therefore, tea tree oils with low cineole and high terpinen contents are preferred.
- Clary sage, geranium, and marjoram essential oils sweeten tea tree’s aroma, and spice oils like nutmeg and cinnamon increase its warm, woody notes.
- In addition to home care products, tea tree essential oil is also used in a variety of body care products such as salves, balms, purifying and detoxifying masks, and skin-protecting oils, gels and sprays. It’s also used in scalp and hair recipes.
- Tea tree essential oil is generally considered a middle note.
- 100% Pure Essential Oil
- GC/MS Tested for Purity
- No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
- Not Tested on Animals
- Certified Organic
- 0.25 ounces (7.4 ml)
Quick Tip: Combine 24 drops with 2 fluid ounces water in a spray bottle for a simple room spray.
Recipe: Tea Tree Hand Gel
- 24 drops Aura Cacia Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 2 fluid ounces aloe vera gel
- 2-ounce amber glass bottle
In bottle, combine essential oil and aloe vera gel. Rub generously into hands.
There are so many ways to use essential oils! The above suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available from Aura Cacia. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use.
Drops per 1 oz (2 Tbsp) carrier
Body - 12
Home Care -18
Diffusion - Follow device instructions
Product detailsSize:0.25 Fl Oz
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.51 x 0.96 x 0.96 inches; 0.25 Ounces
- Item model number : 190804
- UPC : 051381908041
- Manufacturer : Frontier Co-op
- ASIN : B003N3T3NG
Best Sellers Rank:
#197,398 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #1,146 in Essential Oil Singles
- Customer Reviews:
CAUTION: IF PREGNANT, SUFFERING FROM ANY MEDICAL CONDITION, OR TAKING MEDICATION, CONSULT A HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER BEFORE USE. AVOID EYES AND MUCOUS MEMBRANES. DILUTE PROPERLY. MAY IRRITATE SKIN. NOT FOR INTERNAL USE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Tea Tree Oil Organic -Aura Cacia
Follow usage directions on label.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.