- Audio CD (November 7, 2003)
- Original Release Date: November 7, 2003
- Number of Discs: 1
- Label: RealityShifters
- ASIN: B00012FN6I
- Average Customer Review: 31 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #306,793 in CDs & Vinyl (See Top 100 in CDs & Vinyl)
Aura Healing Meditations
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Aura Healing Meditations renews your enthusiasm for life as it helps you refresh and recharge your energy and vitality. Repeated use of this CD activates deep healing on all levels of your being, creating a positive healing environment wherever you listen to it. Make yourself comfortable and listen to Cynthia Sue Larson accompanied by soothing piano music in guided meditations that work even when you sleep; Aura Healing Meditations can be played repeatedly to create a very positive healing environment. Playing the 78 minute Aura Healing Meditation CD reduces stress and enhances your energy field as it increases your effectiveness by activating deep healing on all levels of your being. This guided meditation consists of three deeply soothing yet highly energizing guided visualizations:
(1) AWAKENING (27:18 minutes) -- Experience the presence of divine energy. Recall a memory of perfect health and well-being in your body, mind, and spirit as you accept the healing gifts you most need right now from divine source. Bask in the radiant energy of divine love.
(2) FLOW (30:06 minutes) -- Accept divine energy to reactivate your energy centers (chakras). Receive divine healing energy through every part of your body. Enjoy the sensation of releasing what you need to let go of in order to be your fullest and most vibrant.
(3) HEAVEN ON EARTH (20:15 minutes) -- Radiate divine love. Activate the fullest healing capacity of divine love within yourself. Shine the brilliant light of divine light to clear negative energies away, smoothing and repairing all levels of your energetic essence.
Each of the healing meditations sets up a powerful charge of energy that can be quite blissful and intense. -- Jennifer Shepherd, the Lipstick Mystic, February 2005
This is one of the best spiritual tonics that you'll find. -- Raul daSilva, April 2004
Top customer reviews
Another review commented on Sue Larson's nasal voice and I ignored it... I thought it wouldn't bother me. However, it is very annoying. It is not only her nasal voice but the lack of energy and monotony of it. Besides that, the guided meditation is like a repetition of a few elements over and over again. This makes the meditation repetitive, monotonous, thus one's mind goes into a tangent. It feels as if the author had material for a 10 min meditation but she extended into a 3 parts of much longer meditations.
It may be good for somebody new to these concepts or meditation? if they can get over her monotonous and sleepy voice.
I know how many "meditation" CD's are out in the market today. But this one is truly special and genuine. Not only is the music universally wonderful, relaxing and calming, but Cynthia Sue Larson's gentle voice guides you throughout. Just starting to listen can immediately calm you down, especially when you're so amazingly stressed!
Extremely highly recommended!!
My only negative comment is that sometimes the spoken parts can seem too frequent, though that may only be a matter of my personal preference. Overall, this is an enjoyable cd. For those who may be interested in non-guided meditations, which evokes the frequencies of the brain in deep states of consciouness, I also recommend the Awakened Mind System by Dr. Jeff Thompson ([...]