Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 587 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 693 reviews
on May 28, 2015
In the wake of the recent NY Times expose on Target and GNC herbal supplements containing absolutely none of the listed ingredients, anyone taking herbal supplements should be looking pretty hard at their suppliers.

You don't have to do more than pop open the bottle to know Auragin is the real thing. The smell of ginseng is very distinctive, and Auragin reeks of it (in a good way - I like the scent).

Do yourself a favor and don't shop purely on price for supplements. Ginseng and other supplements *should* cost a certain basic amount, and there are a lot of brands that cost too little to be anything but filler.

I also have to give credit to Auragin for responding to every negative review with useful, upbeat responses, even when reviewers have been a bit rude or short.

Finally, many people are not aware that *your body becomes used to ginseng over time*. If you plan to take it daily, you should cycle it on and off - most people say to take 2 weeks off every 3 weeks to renew the effects, but your experience may be different. For the off weeks, consider rhodiola rosea or ashwagandha root for similar stress-management effects, or maca for libido. All of these, like ginseng, have actual peer-reviewed science backing up their effectiveness, as well as thousands of years of historical usage to prove safety.
66 comments| 181 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 10, 2016
Took for erectile dysfunction (ED). While my ED is nowhere near clinically diagnosed, it is an intermittent problem; sometimes I perform great and things are going splendid, and other times I'm maintaining only a partial erection for most of a session. As a picky single male, you can imagine the headache and anxiety this causes when I do meet someone I like and need to perform well. Well, come 600-900mg a day (two or three pills) of this ginseng and some normal weight training/cardio (was already doing these two and they help) and I am a beasttttt now. It's weird you basically feel the same type of thing down below that you taste in the pills -- I don't know how to explain it, but my erections have never felt so powerful and raw. This has made women say I'm the best they've ever had and makes them really hungry for more lol. I feel like I'm marketing this drug like the fake advertisements you see, but I have tried A LOT OF STUFF, and this coupled with weightlifting and cardio is the only that has fully worked to make me operate at 110% in the bedroom (pycnogenol and l-arginine [dose 120mg and 3g, respectively] mixed together actually has studies done and this combination proved effective for me, too, but not nearly as potent as Korean red ginseng).

So yeah, I'll be buying this stuff forever. I hope they never go out of business. I've consistently read that you need to cycle it in an ~ 4:3 take/rest ratio, so I've set a hotmail repeat calendar up to take for three weeks and break for three weeks/repeat, which I'm completely satisfied with (better effect, better than I was before, and saves a little money, although it's worth the money 100%). I honestly feel I only need 600mg a day -- the stuff is potent, but maybe after two weeks I'll need more. I have been on it for about two weeks, so I'll report back if anything changes, but so far, it seems LIFE CHANGING...

Update:
I now have a girlfriend lol... Moving on, though...

On my second cycle now, and there's a couple tricks and pros/cons I've discovered. 1.) It seems to take a little while to kick in, so if you're having sex like three times a day, you're not going to notice much a difference (see number two for fix here). If you're having sex once every other day or so, you should see a difference. 2.) THIS ONE IS BIG! I take this about 15-30 minutes before I workout (900-1800mg), and later on in the day or night, it is extremelyyyyyy potent -- I'm talking strongest erections I've had in my life :P... Done it for three days now and it works. I'm thinking more cardio/hypertrophy induced workouts (pump/elevated heart rate) is the most effective, but take this stuff before you workout and try a "post workout"!!
33 comments| 120 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 13, 2017
...a couple decades ago I worked in a machine shop and started to suck pieces of ginseng root
for energy and strength. I could not have survived there without the ginseng and acquired a
taste for ginseng root, primarily Korean Red Root. The years went by and my supply of good
Korean Red Root ran out. I recently decided to look for some good red root and found Auragin.
This is very high quality Korean Red Root, what I do is take 1 or 2 tabs and put them between
my "cheek & gum" and then let them dissolve slowly...I like the taste of Auragin, this is definitely
excellent ginseng and in my case comes in perfect size pieces for dissolving slowly in the mouth.
I will continue to buy......thanks for your attention to such detail in producing this high quality
product......tOM
on February 22, 2017
I used to suffer from itchy welts on my face that would ooze when scratched. After doing some research I concluded that the condition was caused by too much sugar. I also read that Korean Ginseng reduces blood sugar so I tried out the product. I was pleasantly surprised that this product eliminated the itchy welts. So glad I tried it!
on February 10, 2017
Second bottle. I am almost 50yrs old. Been working out 5-7 days a week. But constantly semi sore and tired in afternoons. This does seem to have helped me run each day and not be falling asleep in the afternoon. I have tried lots of other cheaper brands but this seems to be the best made.
on April 1, 2016
This is the best Red Ginseng I have tried and the results are quite noticeable. Better sensitivity, increased libido and really nice dreams... just to name a few benefits. Taking three a day right now. Might bump it up in a month. Very happy with this product. Shipments are also very fast.
on October 21, 2016
Excellent product. What's important is that there is nothing added, just pure red ginseng....you can even smell the potency. My body responds quickly to natural products such as Ginseng, maca root, B vitamins, among others, so I'll within a week (in some cases days) if a product is legit or not. This product is the real deal, especially when it comes to effects on libido! I will be a regular customer 😉!
on April 21, 2017
After reading the reviews and having purchased the product, I was beginning to wonder if the product was right for me.
Specifically, I was looking for a product that would ease some anxiety, assist with post-workout, and maybe even reduce blood pressure.
Must say though after about 1.5 months, I am finally feeling the effects of taking Auragin. Seems chewing the tablets provides a better response for me.

Totally unsolicited, the company also contacted and worked with me to ensure my satisfaction.

I was highly skeptical yet I am really happy with this product.
on April 21, 2017
I have been taking ginseng for decades, as it really makes a difference. I have fallen in love with the quality of AURAGIN and the company culture. This is a top quality product, with excellent packaging and great care taken by the company for its client. I highly recommend this - and be sure to watch the company video!
on July 4, 2016
Personally, it has very subtle effects. However, I do feel it does work at giving me an energy boost. I probably don't use it frequently enough for a fantastic review, but what I have experienced works great!