Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Auralex Acoustics LENRD Acoustic Absorption Bass T..." and save 28% off the $189.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Protect your purchase
- 3-year coverage from date of purchase: drops & spills, electrical & mechanical failures
- Fixed or receive full replacement cost in 5 days or less - guaranteed
- Free 2-way shipping for repairs
- 100% parts and labor covered with no deductibles
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Auralex Acoustics LENRD Acoustic Absorption Bass Traps, 24" x 12" x 12", 4 Pack, Charcoal
- LENRD stands for Low-End Node Reduction Device
- Helps to Control the Low Frequency Response Of Your Space
- Designed for corner mounting between walls and ceilings, can also be wall-mounted horizontally
- Each LENRD is 12" x 12" x 24" (2 Linear Feet of Absorption)
- Effective absorption down to 63Hz with NRC (Noise Reduction coefficient ) 1.50
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Urban Mall||Urban Mall||Mybecca||Urban Mall|
|Item Dimensions||25 x 25 x 13 in||2 x 12 x 12 in||—||—||12 x 12 x 21 in||—|
|Size||24"x12"x12" - 4 Pack||24 Pack||12 Pack||4 PACK||4 PACK||—|
LENRD stands for Low-End-Node-Reduction-Device. As you may know, a resonance bump in a room's frequency response is called a room node. LENRD Bass Traps are extremely effective at smoothing out low frequency room nodes at a price that anybody can afford.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This then revealed the limitations of the room I use. It's 16 by 25 with 8 foot ceiling and the new speakers were overwhelming the space.
A friend of mine suggested these bass traps, and when I saw the price I thought "No way", but he invited me over to check out his theater room after he'd installed them, and it was remarkable how much tighter and solid things sounded.
So I bought 8, one for each corner, and 72 "wedgies" to tame the walls down.
The installation was an issue at first. I made the terrible mistake of using the DAP Peel'N Stick people had recommended for the wedgies on the traps. While it holds up a wedgie fine, the peel'n stick will not hold up a bass trap.
In the night they all fell down. I can also verify the complaint some people had about the smell is true, it reeked for days.
Following that I used the 4$/tube DAP Strong Stik that has pretty much no odor and worked great.
Tightens up the low frequencies no end.
I could discern directional bass where before it was all wash of general wash of sound.
The price is high, but these guys have a monopoly so they get away with it. Hence only 4 stars.