Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: AUROMERE HERBAL TPSTE,LICORICE, 4.16 OZ
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Scent Name: Licorice|Change
Price:$8.00+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on February 21, 2014
I have burning tongue and cannot deal with strong mint, acid (lemon or orange), clove, or cinnamon. This is yet another product that does not list it's full ingredients, Even worse for me is they call this Licorice, so I though that was the only flavor... I really wish Amazon would have a place for a full list of ingredients! It makes it so much harder for those of us that have issues. I think they should have listed the full ingredients, rather than the few they did.

I wanted to warn anyone that may need to know there is peppermint oil, spearmint oil, eucalyptus oil, as well as menthol. Some people will also care that there is glycerin (from vegetable oil). The full list of ingredients will be at the bottom of my review so you can look for any problem ingredients you may have.

I am giving them two stars because I should have looked into it a bit more (my fault in part), and out of desperation when I used it, (as others have said it does hurt, and gets worse for me with each use) it did make my teeth feel really clean. I don't think they should label this Licorice, I think it can be misleading, but maybe licorice mint, because that is what it is.

I did come back to order their Mint-Free and Non Foaming Toothpaste, now that I have found them. They do contain glycerin, but no mints, eucalyptus, or menthol. They do both have licorice root, clove, and cinnamon. The no foaming adds fennel and cardamom oil, and the mint free adds clove oil... I decided to try them anyway, hoping the clove and cinnamon are not too strong. At this point I am running out of steam and options.

I also have to say that if you are used to store bought sweet toothpaste, this will not taste good to you for a while. This has no sweetener in it. I have given up sugar for over two months now (health reasons, not by choice), and was using a natural brand before this one. I still didn't really like this the first try, it got better with each use. By three times I was fine with the flavor but unable to use it again thanks to the burn. :( If you are not used to an unsweetened toothpaste, be ready for a long while getting used to this. Natural toothpastes are worth it though.

I hope this info is helpful for someone!

Ingredients: Fine Chalk (a gentle cleanser), Glycerine (from vegetable oil), Water, Herbal extract blend: [Peelu (Salvadora persica), Neem (Azadirachta indica), Indian Licorice root, Pomegranate rind, Commom Jujube, Rose Apple, Clove, Persian Walnut, Barleria prinoitis bark (Vajradanti), Indian Almond, Bedda nut, Asian Holly Oak, Prickly Ash, Zanthoxylum alatum, Sappan wood, Catechu, Bengal Madder, Acacia arabica bark (Babul), Sarsaparilla, Cinnamon, Medlar bark, Mayweed, Bishop's weed (flower extract)], Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (from Indian coconut oil), Carageenan (from seaweed), Cellulose (plant) gum, Clove oil, Peppermint oil, Spearmint oil, Eucalyptus oil, Menthol, Thymol, Anethol, Geranium extract, Potassium Sorbate (Potassium salt), p Thymol (from Thyme oil).
on October 22, 2013
First time buyer of this product, but not a first time buyer of herbal or organic toothpaste. Ive been using it for a couple of weeks now and first thing I noticed was a fairly mild Liquorice flavor so if your not in the liking of that, keep in mind, its not overpowering. Has a grainy texture, so it makes my teeth seem cleaner when done, happy about that. Price was reasonable and felt it is justified to the quality of the product. Overall, I am very satisfied with this product, would recommend and will be buying again in the near future!
on June 26, 2013
I love this one. This was a great deal too. i dont think it is on sale anymore though :)
I was lucky.
They claim it lasts three times longer than your normal chemical toothpaste, and theyre right. I only use a little dot and get great foam and fresh clean feeling.
VINE VOICEon November 15, 2013
My favorite toothpaste! I love licorice, and this makes my teeth feel SO incredibly clean! I'm not thrilled with minty toothpaste after using it for years and years either. I just really love the fresh taste and feeling the Auromere Herbal Toothpaste leaves in my mouth. I ordered two other "natural" toothpastes to try, and just didn't like them. I'll stick to this one!
on June 13, 2013
After using this product, at my last appointment, the dentist asked me to recommend to her whatever toothpaste I was using because my teeth were so white...oh & cavity free...
on November 29, 2013
I just LOVE this toothpaste! I have allergic reactions to any toothpaste that has the so-called "whiteners" in them, which is almost all American toothpastes. I was hesitant about using a product made in a foreign country. However, this product has a wonderful taste, it suds very well and my teeth feel so clean when I finish brushing. It has no artificial whiteners in it and that makes it even better for my use. I highly recommend this product.
on August 20, 2015
The best toothpaste ever!
I grew up using this paste and I adore it. Yes it is licorice flavor and you can definitely taste it, but they have other flavors too if you don't love licorice.
This toothpaste is a game changer.
I switched my husband over to it because he was asking me why my teeth were so much whiter than his. I told him it may have something to do with the fluoride in his toothpaste.
He switched over to using Auromere and ever since his teeth have been becoming increasingly more white.
on May 9, 2014
This toothpaste vs the local store toothpaste: The FDA requires a poison warning on every tube of fluoride toothpaste now sold in the US (local stores). I looked Fluoride up in my Webster's dictionary and fluoride contains fluorine and fluorine is: "a greenish yellowish, gaseous chemical element." Yes, I too, thought it was good for cleaning your teeth but so is laundry soap but you would NEVER use it because its poisonous to your body! I am now switching over to all natural herbs, like this toothpaste. It has a black licorice candy taste that my husband likes, too. We bought a four pack this time. It has a expiration date that will allow us to use them before they expire. Auromere Ayurvedic sells two flavors: original Licorice (which my husband likes better) and one other flavor.
on May 10, 2015
I like the smell/flavor. It's pleasant and not overbearing at all. Gets super foamy so you only need the pea size amount. I made the mistake of using too much and looked like i had cartoon rabies. Left me with clean breath and teeth.
on August 20, 2015
I love this for brushing my teeth at night. I still use a regular, flouride toothpaste in the mornings, but if I use regular flouride toothpastes at night I wake up with a nasty pasty feeling in my mouth. Using the Auromere at night eliminates that.