Aurora HC127 Dual Power Executive Foldable Style 8 Digit Hardcase Calculator
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Big 8 digit LCD display
- Fold over hard case/Adjustable tilt display
- Dual power: Solar and battery
- Auto power off/Memory function
- Square root key/Soft touch rubber keys
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Aurora 8 Digit, Dual Power Hardcase Design Calculator, Executive Folding Style. Extra Big Number Tilt-Adjustable Display.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. When I got it a few months ago, it was somewhat difficult to open and close.
2. The hinge was stiff, and opening it completely was a bit difficult
3. The buttons are made of soft rubber and I wish they were hard plastic, but then they'd probably scratch the plastic screen when the calculator is closed.
Other than that, I've used this calculator practically every day in the last few months and it's never let me down. This is a fantastic piece of equipment and when I finally manage to break this calculator (it's been on multiple trips with me), I hope I'll be able to buy the exact same model.
1.the read out screen can be adjusted to any angle you like to eliminate glare
2.the solar panel is situated to the left and underneath the read out screen so you should get continuous solar power.
3. the readout is clear and larger than normal, which is good if your eyes are tired like mine
4. You can close the calculator to protect the screen from scratching on things in you purse or pocket and take it with you
5. you can't beat the price
THERE IS NO BAD SO FAR
It's slim and portable. The folding ability provides protection, but it's also nice because you can angle the display to your liking. You can lay it down while using it, however, the design actually allows for comfortable 2-handed use.
The keys are big and soft, and have a nice arrangement on the calculator.. but I think I would have actually prefered a harder set of keys. The soft keys do not allow your fingers to smoothly slide over them which makes using unit just a tad bit cumbersome.
Best of all, has very convenient one-screw battery replacement door on back for G10 (LR1130, SR1130) battery, without having to remove entire cover. All you need is a small watchmaker-size Phillips screw driver. So easy even a cave man can do it.